Shemar Moore Spot's アイコン & banner.

suu posted on Jun 11, 2009 at 06:11PM
Unfortunately, if you're not the one who created the spot in the first place, you can't edit the spot's icon nor the banner.

I just wanted to know if the person who created this spot was around here and if she could put an icon and a banner instead of this boring green one.

Thanks in advance!
last edited on Jul 22, 2009 at 10:52AM

Shemar Moore 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
smile
Yes, it would be really great to have an icon and a banner, but already an icon would be awsome! :)
1年以上前 Morgan_Lover said…
big smile
Yeah....I have a very nice ICON picture for this spot of our lovely Shemar Moore.
1年以上前 criminalminds15 said…
big smile
I found out a way you can change the icon and spot banner!
1年以上前 girly_girl said…
I agree! This spot really needs a banner and icon! Why not ask some of the F4 to change it? I worked for me with the CM Banner competition!

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 criminalminds15 said…
big smile
That's my way!!! :D Yay!! I have proof that it now works!!
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
sad
I'M THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS SPOT AND TRUST ME I TRIED...IN THE FIRST DAY I HAD A ICON AND BANNER AND THE SECOND DAY WHEN I ENTERED AGAIN I DIDN'T HAd it and my edit button it dissapeared...i have another spot named shemar moore-hot and there i have an icon and a banner...i don't know why here it doesn't work...i don't know what is f4...I'M FROM ROUMANIA AND I'M VERY NEW HERE SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WILL BE GREAT:)
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
crying
i have a question......can anyone except me can change the icon and the banner?please can someone answer me cause i don't know what the hall is happening
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
smile
Hi! I can see the banner and the icon, its great!:D
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
i had another one but someone changed it:((((((
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
crying
is it possible?and now, in the same way as my other club...i don't have the edit button anymore?how the hall is that possib;e? i had an icon and a banner and someone changed it and now i cannot change anything back....like i'm not the person who created this spot:(((((((((
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
OOOOPS, that is strange!!!!! Never heard of that!
Maybe the administrator of Fanpop did it. Because otherwise, nobody can change it!
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
but is not fair...my edit button is gone now so i can't change anything..even if i'm the creator of this spot:((((((((( they shouldn't do that........i don't know if i will sign in again...cause they didn't had this right....maybe if they given me the chance to edit it again if i don't like it, but i don't even have this chance again so.....
1年以上前 Alecsa said…
i had an icon so they shouldn't change it...last night i added an icon and a banner:(
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
I don't know. Maybe you have to write them a mail.
I think on the main page of Fanpop, there should be a mail adress somewhere.
ShemarFMoore commented…
Hello, thanks for being a great ファン of me May God continue to bless あなた and your family 1年以上前