ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3131

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pokes her head out of her door* -Ferris

*walks out of her room holding the door open* -Anna
1年以上前 teamsalvatore98 said…
Elizabeth handed Elain a jacket.

Elain put the acket on and stuffed her hands in the pocket, grimacing slightly.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt narrowed his eyes at them slightly then walked down the hall.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*goes back into her room* -Ferris

*watches susipicously and shuts her door and walks past them and steps downstairs* -Anna
Elain pulled her hand sout of her jacket and continued pulling glass out.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt sat down next to Alexa.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*goes back ino the dining hall and sits at the table* -Anna

sits by the mirror and braids her hair* -Ferris
last edited 1年以上前
Elain finished up and wrapped a bandage around her hand then went downstairs, Elizabeth at her heels.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm going out." Alexa got up and went to her room. She flattened her hair and put on a short black skirt and a white tank top. She fixed her makeup and went back to the doors. "I won't be too long." She went outside and walked down the sidewalk of Brooklyn.

(I made a New York forum.)
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*puts on pink skirt and a sparkly rosey t-shirt and skips downstairs into the dining hall* -Ferris
Elain ended up in the music room again, sitting at the piano. She started playing the song her mother played for her when she was younger.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
so whts for dinner? -ferris

idk but im thinking about grabbing somthing to eat outside this place -Anna
rainy
Elain's finger tips tapped the keys softly. Her hair fell in her face and she was soon playing the song compltely by memory.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt leaned against the door frame and watched Elain.
Elizabeth sat down on the stairs and stared out the door, lost in thought.

Elain rolled her head back slightly so she was staring at the cieling and closed her eyes, playing the next few bars of the song.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt moved over to the window and sat on the ledge, still watching her.

James walked down the stairs and stopped by Elizabeth.
Elizabeth kept her stare on the door. "Hello, James."

Elain's song morphed into a different song.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*walks into the ballroom and starts to dance* -Ferris

*smiles at her* -Anna
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"What are you doing?"

Bennitt leaned against the wall.
"Thinking." She looked at him. "And you?"

Elain stopped and looked down at her arm. "Why the fuck did I do that?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
James shrugged. "Nothing really."

"Most likely out of anger."
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*twirls* -Ferris
She jumped and fell off the bench. "What the fuck!? Next time you come near me, break a stick or something so I know you're there. And you're probably right."
Elizabeth nodded and stood up. "So where are your parents? Mine went to Canada for the weekend. Little shit fuckers.... "
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt smiled crookedly and walked over to her. He held out a hand to help her up.

"They had to go to a meeting with the Enclave. Important business."
Elain grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She sat down on the bench again and rubbed her arm.

Elizabeth smirked. "I don't know what an Enclave is. I have a feeling I don't weant to know."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt sat next to her. "You were playing beautifully."

James' eyes widened. "Your a Shadowhunter aren't you? We obey the laws of the Enclave."
"Oh. My family and Elain usually just live by our own little rules in the house. As long as we're not killing people and no one knows what we are, we do pretty much anything we want."

Elain frowned. "My mother played better. She loved Motzart and all those other old dead people. She played piano almost everyday after she met my dad. She stopped playing when dad disappeared. Our piano sat in the middle of the house gathering dust and taking up space. It was the last thing of anything in the house ot burn up..." She wiped her bloody hand on her jacket.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Wow..."

"Really?" Bennitt looked at her hand.
Elizabeth nodded.

Elain looked away. "I always wanted to learn and the day my dad disappeared was the day I decided to ask, but my mom couldn't even look at it." She looked back and her fingetips brushed the keys softly, playing a few bars.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"You do know how to fight, don't you?"

"That's sad."
Elizabeth nodded. "Of course. I'm not an idiot."

Elain got up and brushed off her pants. "I should probably be going to bed." She looked at her watch. Bed? It's only 6 dammit! Could I have come up with a lamer excuse?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Just because someone doesn't know how to fight doesn't make them an idiot."

Bennitt raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"
"I didn't mean it like that. I meant it kinda like this: I'm 18. I'm a fucking Shadowhunter. I've been one for 18 years. I kinda have to know how to fight. Plus, being your own lawmaker kinda forces you to know how to fight."

Elain nodded. "Really."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
James nodded slightly.

"Well I'll see you later then." Bennitt turned to face the piano and started playing.
Elain nodded to herself and walked slowly back to her room, leaning against the wall tiredly.

Elizabeth nodded.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm surprised your even talking to me." James tapped his cane against the wall.
"Why is that? You're a cool kid."

Elain slumped down aginst the wall by her room in the shadows. She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the wall.

Elizabeth frowned.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Because. I'm 13 and your 18. All the other Shadowhunters that are older than me treat me like a child."
Elizabeth smiled. "I find you way more interesting than all the other stuck-up old Shadowhunters. They're all like "I'm older than you. Do as I say!" I seriously hate people like that."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I do too."
Elizabeth got up. "I'll see you later. I'm getting the grumbles." She jogged up the stairs and down the hall, stopping by Elain. "Headache again?"

"Yes." She got up and went into her room, laying down on the bed.

"Okay, then." Elizabeth went into her room and grabbed a slimjim.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
James walked down the rest of the stairs. "If they won't let me leave I'll just have to leave on my own account." He gripped his cane and walked out.
Elizabeth went back down the stiars and muched on her slimjim.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Happy Valentines Day!

*goes out to the market holding a basket* -Ferris

*humms a song and she circles the ballroom* -Anna
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Meh. I hate Valentine's Day. But thanks anyways. ~Allen

Bennitt got up from the piano and walked down the hall.
Elain walked slowly down the stairs, her hair a different color.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sames but i felt like saying it

*twirls slightly and gets dizzy and losses her balance* -Anna
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt walked into the weapons room and grabbed his sperah blade. He whispered a name to it and it flared to life.
(lol i luv valentine's day. <3)

Elizabeth smirked at Elain as she walked down the stairs. "Lovely hair. It's rainbow colored."

Elain smirked back. "Jealous, much?"