ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3131

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Your welcome. If you need anything just come and see me or my brothers. Our rooms are just right down the hall."
1年以上前 teamsalvatore98 said…
"We'll be sure to ask."

Elain walked into her room, her lips pressed into a thin line.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*turns the page and finds a letter* whts this? *opens the seal and unfold the old peice of paper* the names smudged but i can make out the words... ...tunnel to under...demon head...ters...roosevelt island... wht does tht mean? -Ferris
last edited 1年以上前
Elain flopped down on her bed and started strumming her acoustic guitar.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*two demons come from the letter and appears next to her she squeals in terror and draws out here knife and they attack* -Ferris

ferris? -Anna
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
error!
Elain tossed her guitar across the room and ran downstairs, Elizabeth at her heels.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*they rip at her there blades striking at her as she dodges helplessly* someone help! god stupid useless knife! -Ferris

*grabs a bow and bolts after them* -Anna
gtg night
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt and James ran from the weapons room, seraph blades in their hands.

Alexa ran after them.
Elain squealed and pulled her seraph blade out of her inner hoodie pocket. She threw it at the demon.

Elizabeth stood there, not knowing what to do.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt rushed at the first demon.
Elain ducked as one came at her. It hit the wall with a hiss and went for her again. "Shit!" She threw her arm out in a wide arc, forming a stream of ice in the middle of the air, right in front of her face. Then she ducked again. Something was flying at her.

Elizabeth cursed. "Shit, sorry, sis, I forgot you could do that." She put the rest of the knife block down.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt slinced at the demon, ducking as it lept at him.

James pushed on the handle of his cane and a blade popped out on the end.
Elain handed the knife back to Elizabeth. Then she pulled another weapon out, runes caved intricately into it.

Elizabeth slid the knife back into its slot and punched at a demon.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
James jabbed at the demon as its large jaws rowed with sharp, mangled yellow teeth at him. The demon's breath was fowl and rancid.

Bennitt pierced one demon through the head and watched as it writhed on the ground in front of him.
Elain yelped and jumped back, whiping a hand across her forehead. "Its been too long since I've done this."
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
does someone hav a better weapon then a stupid kicthen knife? -Ferris

slices along its backbone -Anna
Elain and Elizabeth stared at each other, both very pale and sweat-covered. Elain's hand slipped into Elizabeth's, her fingers squeezing around her friend's.
fuck
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Alexa ran out of the kitchen and tossed Ferris a searph blade. She pulled out her blade and slashed at the demons beside her brothers.
Elain squeaked and hurried over to the corner. "It has seriously been far too long since I've done this."

Elizabeth ducked and went to stand with Elain. "Same here. I guess it was our shadowhunter instincts telling us to come down here."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Once all the demons had fled or been killed Bennitt wiped the tar like blood from his hands and face. He handed Alexa his blade.

James and Alexa started towards the bathroom to wash off the blades.
Elain stood silently for a moment then spoke. "Ia feel the need to rock." She dashed out of the kitchen, went to her room, and grabbed her gibson sg. She started playing loudly, not even bothering plugging it into the amp.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt watched her leave.
Elizabeth looked at Bennitt. "Unexplained disappearences. It's very common with us cutters."
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
thanks i probably would have been butchered *twirls the blade the hands it back to alexa* -ferris

wht happened anyway howd the get in? -Anna
Elain strummed it again, playing from memory
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"No idea." Bennitt took the blade.
Elizabeth jogged up the stairs and went into Elain's room, grinning. "Shouldn't you be thinking about Bennitt's offer?"

"His offer to do what?"

"Take you phone shopping, silly."

"I'm perfectly fine without a phone."

"No, you're not. Your my best friend, Elain. I can see it in your eyes. You're going through a phone withdrawal and you're filling the void in your life with playing your guitars more."

"Shut up."

"I still think you should go."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt walked to his room and pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside.
Elain rolled her eyes. "I can go phone shopping by myself." She grabbed her jacket and money, then sat down, grabbing her shoes. She laced them up then threw her jacket on. She raised her eyebrows at Elizabeth then went down the stairs quickly, opening the door and getting through it within seconds, running to her car. She got in and started it, pulling out and flooring it to the mall.

Elizabeth sighed and covered her face with her hand, rolling her eyes.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt splashed water on his skin where the demon blood had burned him.
Elizabeth went back to her room and pulled out her book. She sat in the windowsill and started reading it, quietly playing with her hair.
(error)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt walked her room and knocked softly before coming in. "Hey."
Elizabeth didn't look up. Since she had started reading she had put her headphones in, her iPod on high. "Hey."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"If your clothes got blood on them then you should give them to me so I can take them to Alexa to clean."
Elizabeth looked at him. "What?" she called over her music. "Oh shit. Yeah." She pulled her headphones out of her ears. "What?"
(error and ill brb dinner.)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(kk)

"If your close got blood on them I'll take them and give them to Alexa to clean. And if your skin got burned by the blood I can give you the rune to help." He motioned to the fresh runes on his muscular chest and washboard stomach.
Elizabeth shrugged and examined herself. She noticed a spot of blood on her jacket and shucked it off, handing it nto him. "Thanks."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bennitt nodded and took it. "So, what are you reading?"
"A book." Elizabeth smirked.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well I can see that."
zzz
"Oh, you want the title." She looked at her book. "Harry Potter."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Ohh."
"Anything else?"
(error -_-)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Where'd your "sister" go?"
"I don't have a 'sister'. I have a best friend who lives with me. And she went to the mall. I tried to tell her she needed to get a new phone because her aunt has been calling me like crazy, but I don't think that's what she's doing."