セブルス・スネイプ Severus Snape, your own Song Tribute

karenmiller1972 posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 06:53PM
Well, lately I've found myself listening to music and when hearing a chorus or phrase that reminds me of my favorite character, I usually have a flash of a scene, or fanfic art, or Wallpaper.

Thought I would create a spot to share them and keep track of them for myself. Plus, see if anyone else has anyone else has those moments and would like to share their songs, song phrases, or other and the picture that it reminds you of....?

セブルス・スネイプ 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 karenmiller1972 said…
crying
Has anyone ever seen Johnny Cash's cover of NIN song, 'Hurt'? I was raised in a family where we listened to Johnny Cash, talked about him, gossiped about him, fell in love with him, just, the love story between him and June Carter......

To see the video that goes with the song as Johnny Cash sings it....I can't watch it without being moved and tearing up. It does exactly what the song says, it 'Hurts' so sweetly...

"I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real. The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting. Try to kill it all away, but I remember everything."

"What have I become? My sweetes friend. Everyone I know, goes away in the end. You could have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt."

"I wear this crown of thorns, unpon my liar's chair. Full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair. Beneath the stain of time, the feeling disappears. You are someone else, I am still right here."

"What have I become? My sweetest friend. Everyone I know, goes away in the end. You could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt."

"If I could start again, a million miles away. I would keep myself, I would find a way."

Everytime I hear it now, I think of how Johnny Cash was call the Man in Black. How his life was lived. And I remember the character of Severus Snape. And how fitting it was. This song just touches and moves me so much everytime it plays.
 Has anyone ever seen Johnny Cash's cover of NIN song, 'Hurt'? I was raised in a family where we 一覧
1年以上前 karenmiller1972 said…
Now for some humor, cause I'm sadly nostalgic after listening to my song and scanning back through my pictures again......

"Dynamite"

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying ayo
Gotta let go

I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying ayo
Baby, let's go

'Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite

'Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite
 Now for some humor, cause I'm sadly nostalgic after listening to my song and scanning back through my