Selena Quintanilla-Pérez I DONT THINK SHE DESERVED IT

scisneros posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 06:04AM
DO YOU THINK SELENA DESERVED TO DIE BECAUSE I DONT .IT WAS NOT FAIR THAT YOLANDA HAD TO SHOOT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena Quintanilla-Pérez 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Selenalareina said…
crying
I NO RITE SHE IS A B.......
1年以上前 Jasminecruzlala said…
angry
I LOVE SELENA I LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT SHE MY IDOL NOW AND WHEN I SAW THE MOVIE AND THE END WHEN SHE DIED I FELT LIKE CRYING SO HARD BUT I DIDINT I WISH I COULD KILL THAT FAT LADY!!
1年以上前 pottersgirl78 said…
heart
I say she did not deserve to die with so many that loved her around the globe. She deserved to live. Yulonda had no right to brake the hearts of us fans as well as Selena's Family. She desered to go on and live her dream.
1年以上前 island_shawtee said…
I know, she doesn't deserve to die! she`s such a down to earth wonderful person and it's very rare to find someone like her with celebrity nowadays. she would've been bigger than all of those stars today if she had live!
1年以上前 vico214 said…
heart
NO SHE WASNT SUPPOSE TOO. SHE'S ONE OF KIND AND WE ARENT GONNA HAVE ANOTHER ONE LIKE HER. I DONT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE SINGIN HER SONGS AND NOONE IS HER DOUBLED THATS THE TRUE. FOR THAT B**** HOPE SHE BURNS I N HELL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. CUZ SELENA DIDNT DO ANYTHIN TO HARM HER OR ANYONE THE ONLY THING WRONG WAS TO GIVE HERTRUST TO THAT B**** THAT BETRAY HER THATS WRONG. SELENA IS MY IDOL N ROLE MODELN NOONE CAN TAKE THAT PLACE. SELENA YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 whedonfan976 said…
smile
i agree island, she is one of my fav's! no she did not deserve to die, what an angel, she will be missed
1年以上前 shewolflilly said…
she was beautiful and an insperation that women can make it,she is in insperation R.I.P yolanda is fat and should die! i hope she rots in jail!
1年以上前 tatylicious said…
angry
that lady should of got death penity fat a**
1年以上前 Valarie25 said…
Selena was ag good lady she never should have died. :(
1年以上前 unohana said…
that fat whore yolanda!!! Why did you kill our queen!!!