Sawyer and Juliet HSGBHAS!! La FLEUR!! La FLEUR!!

velvet_fox posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 03:15AM
The SULIET!!!! OMG OMG!! I've fallen utterly in love with them!
Can't stop squealing!!!!!!

Sawyer and Juliet 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dahlia02 said…
I'm SUPER happy...I've been rooting for Sawyer and Juliet all season(and into last season too) but didn't think it'd happen! It's so perfect: They seem to complete each other, Juliet keeps Sawyer calm, and Sawyer helps her feel more stable. Now I just hope that stupid Kate doesn't screw everything up.
I'm hoping that Kate will end up with Jack, and Sawyer will stay with Juliet.
1年以上前 velvet_fox said…
heart
Dude Kate loves Jack not Sawyer, she practically admitted that last week! And now, now Sawyer and Juliet said they LOVED EACH OTHER! OMG! I can't believe how much Suliet there was in the episode! 3 years they've been together! 3 years! I feel like the cat who got the cream.
1年以上前 PotterGal said…
heart
AHHHHH. I am so freaking happy!!! They were so cute and they said, "I LOVE YOU". This is so major....i am so glad i've been rooting for them since the beginning of this season!
1年以上前 velvet_fox said…
I've been rooting for them since TLP when Sawyer was making his feelings privy to Juliet. He was being open and forming a bond with someone other than Kate and I love that development for him. I didn't want to admit I was a fan though as I felt kind of hypocritical being a Jater and all, but La Fleur forced my hand, I could barely contain myself during the kitchen scene. The hug and the kissing was cute, but the ILY's knocked me for six, Suliet is serious shiz.

SAWYER loves JULIET it's wonderful!! Though Kate's return is a little disconcerting, not because S/K will hook back up, (no Kate is in love with Jack always has been) but I think Sawyer is not quite as over Kate as he made it seem to Horace (though I LOL'd so hard when Sawyer said he couldn't remember Kate's face!)
The ending left me with no doubt that Sawyer has residual feelings for her and this is going to bring in the angst for Suliet. Juliet knows how much Sawyer loved Kate, she knows how much her departure tore him apart and she has to end up feeling threatened by Kate, while Sawyer has to work out and get past his Kate complex. So I sense tough times ahead, but I think Suliet will win out. I can't imagine TPTB burning Juliet and making her "the other woman" again, it's too harsh. I can't imagine the TPTB undoing Sawyer's growth either by making him revert back three years because of Kate. Oh it'd be horrid. It's not going to happen. The way I see it 26 episodes left the quadrangle is winding right down to a Jack/Kate pairing and a Juliet/Sawyer pairing.
1年以上前 bellelena said…
heart
As a long time Jater, I have supported Suliet since the scene on the beach of the season 4 finale. To me, it seemed like a good match for the two outsiders in the quadrangle. But this season, while I still enjoy Jack and Kate, I absolutely love, love, love Sawyer and Juliet. They may even pass up Desmond and Penny for my favorite Lost couple. Instead of worrying about Sawyer being a major threat to Jate, I now worry about Kate's threat to Suliet (although, it will be interesting to see Kate's reaction when she hears what her "2nd boyfriend" has been up to for the past 3 years. I bet she will be shocked that he didn't just pine away for her)
1年以上前 sahour95 said…
I can't find words any more I agree with all you guys said I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and I can't breath and I seiruoisly have to go to bed but I've been happy all day because of this episode I can barly breath!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!
I wonder how I was SKater it totally was suck
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sunshine47 said…
heart
I agree with all the comments above. I just love Sawyer and Juliet!
1年以上前 sahour95 said…
smile
who doesn't ??!!!!!!!!!!lol!!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
ahhhhh, I'm so happy to see them being so happy! However, I'm still a little afraid that Sawyer may break Juliet's heart and go back to Kate. Yes, it seems like he is over Kate based on what he said and how he acted with Juliet, but who knows if his feelings for Kate will come back now that he has seen her again. Sorry to be so pessimistic here, everyone. I just have a feeling that their happiness isn't gonna last for long.

But it was really nice to see Juliet and Sawyer living together! They're so hot together lol.
1年以上前 velvet_fox said…
kiss
COURTNEY!!!! Are you on board the S.S Suliet ship officially then? And I see reason behind your pessimism, though I'm not worrying about it. I'm going to enjoy the Suliet given to us no matter how little or much of it there is!

Besides Kate doesn't feel the same way as Sawyer, never has, but I think you already know my opinions about where Kate's heart lies. ;)
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
heart
Yes Velvet, I am officially on board! I think you know how I felt about this ship at first, but obviously my opinion has changed as I have enjoyed every scene they've had together.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 velvet_fox said…
laugh
Yayz! Yes I knew you were unsure so I'm happy to see you've planted your flag in the Suliet ground!

The writers just better not screw it up. :p
1年以上前 sahour95 said…
yeah I hope so too.but I don't think so,coze what Sawyer said about Kate seemed real .He is over her,and I believe the writers made this scene just to tell us that SKate has ended.