Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM
save

Rosario Vampire 21567 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 21567

1年以上前 Mizure_Lover22 said…
found it oh hi my love mizore
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
And I love inner moka now lover please fill them in with a short summary of the fanfic so far
sure thing bud
big smile
ok this started when the covenant took mizore away and tied her up so me josh and emoboy started a war against them with inner moka we killed millions got mizore back and now we are goin to help emo boy take out the 8th dimension
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
-_-
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
thank you NOW ON WITH THE STORY!/// *Moka broke ice* oh thank god moka thank you "just shutup and do as your told or no you know what for you tonight" ok I'll be good
big smile
yes emoboy oh yeah me and mizore are together and moka is wiht josh and ruby wants to date emoboy
heart
hi mizore *kissing* ok i'm off to work dear
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
I thought kurumu wanted to date him what happened there? When did you get a JOB!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
once again I rethier die thenn say yes
i do not know hes a harem but cannot trick our wifes hehe
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
the darklord (which is me) rethier be left alone
big smile
i'm a merc remember a spartan-III thats a lycan with vampire in me duh been working for the unsc
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
hey lover is playing matchmaker not me I have my own problems with my wife "Get your ass in here now I'm lonely" coming moka, see what I mean *sighs and leaves room*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
thats y I like been left alone no stress
last edited 1年以上前
 thats y I like been left alone no stress
good luck man you should go find a job *SLAP* ouch what was that for honey *you are goin to be late for work* oh yeah sorry dear by *kiss and a little grab action* *hey none of that until tonight* ok dear bye *bye*
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
werid things
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
*about an hour later* hey emo tell me more about where you come from
hey what me and mizore do tonight is our business ok so *sticks tongue out and runs a speed of sound to get to work*
*on different continent* oh crap where these guys come from die you bastards *unclips shotgun then goes berserker mode on grunts asses* hehe dumb asses
 *on different continent* oh crap where these guys come from die あなた bastards *unclips shotgun then go
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
ok I come the 8th dimension im my last kind a darkalcamiset I mission is to destoey the dimension I go by death reper
since most of my family history was delt by repers most of my life was lonely so I coldnt develop emotion so im not afreid
so danger is most of my life plus killing
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
interesting emoboy thank you *late at night lover comes home* so lover how was the strip club today *mizore freezes every part of lovers body but his head* "EXPLAIN NOW"
last edited 1年以上前
I HATE YOU JOSH AND HEY JOSH HOW WAS THE HOOKER OH AND honey i went to the strip club because a grunt ran into there
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
oh dear when did you get the pet honey *an hour ago* oh dear *SMACK* ouch
 oh dear when did あなた get the pet honey *an 時 ago* oh dear *SMACK* ouch
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
"JOSH!!!" honey I swear there was no hooker *kicked through a wall* Ow I swear on my blood I didn't pay a hooker or even talk to one and the only grunt I saw go in was that midget stripper "how do you know" *Starts to sweat grabs lover and runs away* "HEY GET BACK HERE!"
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
yea here the pic hehe
 yea here the pic hehe
hey that explains the removal of close before i shot her head off oh dear my superiors are goin to want an explanation now
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
*moka and mizore see pic rip it in half and run after their husbands*
last edited 1年以上前
oh crap run josh your wife scary wait so is mine why do we live near water i mean it is so stu*freeze honey need to talk to you*
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
mischievous
hehe -does hand techniques and freezes josh and lover-hehe
um emo i am already frozen i hope you know that mizore got me
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
who said I need freeze all I need tour money
-go up to and grabs moeny from josh amd lover-
ah come on i worked hard for that
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
dammit lover why does your wife have to be able to freeze stuff now my wife is gonna kick are asses now
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
oh u do know wat makes it woser for u guys
um honey i am sorry i was forced to go by my team mates so pls let me go *ok you can go but josh has to explain himslef*
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
o this is going to end bad
why whats bad about it my wife let me go
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
WTF lover don't leave me hanging
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
not u lover it josh he did something perv and I can tell u why
sorry josh your wife gave me the look but heres a pick axe good luck
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
Please help me my wife is gonna- "JOSH!!!" *Gets grabbed by ear and dragged back into house by moka "
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
just were going to here him scream
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
*1 hour later* *zips up pants and leaves bedroom* that was a great talk
sorry josh she was scary and mad and my wife told me not to or no love tonight so yeah love before bros
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
rainy
ehhhhhhh
1年以上前 Josh-Akishia said…
No worries we worked everything out *moka walks out hair extremely messy clothes messy as well* "I remembered why I love you" see everything worked out lols
mischievous
oh hi honey so what is it*nothing just came to practice some new positions with you* ok uh guys be gone for a few hours or so
1年以上前 emoboycry said…
grabs gaint blade you guys have fun im just going to kill some intocent animala