ロザリー・カレン Rosalie, secretly a nice girl.

Lineth posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 09:46PM
Rosalie is extremely mis understood. She just has jelousy problem. She wanted to stay human, get married and have a baby and she never got it. Instead her fiance, practicly killed her. I dont hate her I feel sorry for her.

ロザリー・カレン 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mrschuckbass said…
big smile
i knwo that was sad for her. i totally understand u. many people think she is mean and rude but she isn't.
1年以上前 cullencrazay9 said…
heart
She isn't rude or mean in my opinion but people never give her a chance which is wrong.
I felt bad for her after reading her story....but after reading BD I really love her not just feel bad for her. I think what she did was sweet and in my poinion she did it for Bella not for herself.
-__-
1年以上前 caitlincookie22 said…
laugh
it was very sad....
1年以上前 fruitloop36 said…
big smile
Rosalie rox my socks!!! awesome!!!
1年以上前 Maja2601 said…
heart
When I read Twilight, I just hated her.. I thought that she was quite a bitch, to be completely honest. But after I read New Moon, where she explained, why she did'nt wnat Bella to became a vampire, I began to like her.
After I got her story in Eclipse, I really loved her, because she was not a bitch, not even close, just extremely misunderstood.
And in Breakind Dawn, she was just so sweet to Bella, and like cullencrazay9 said, I think she did it all for Bella, and not for herself..