Rise of the Guardians Guardian academy !

totolove posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 02:16PM
Ok so you have teachers the guardians . Fine you can be any of them !
Jack :
North :
Tooth :
Sandy:
Bunny :
Pitch :
Mother Nature :
Mother Goose :
You can also be a new guardian ! So I have made a list of possible guardians for the first in best dress to chose from ...
Cupid :
Grim reaper : rigo1315
Old man time :
Lady luck :
The voice in the wind : totolove
Baby New Year :
Lady Justice :
Green Man :
Leprechaun :

There maybe small relationships . Oh and you must give a profile for your characters even if it's one of my suggestions

Name :
Center :
Appearance :
Personality :
Other :

So have fun !
But please don't do anything too drasticy
last edited on May 22, 2013 at 08:53AM

Rise of the Guardians 202 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 202

1年以上前 totolove said…
heart
Name : voice in the wind
Center : guidance
Appearance : light brown hair and emerald eyes, white top, green skirt, light green jacket and greenish shoes (( details in pic I will post ))
Personality : calm, mysterious ... in a good way and happy
Dislikes : pitch
Other : likes floating above lakes in the light of the moon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 totolove said…
... hello ?
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Name: Grim Reaper
Center: Patience
Appearance: look below....
Personality: Wise, calm, understanding. Sees the good and bad in all. Understands past, present and future but only reveals bits at a time or none at all.
Other: Is considered by all as evil. The Grim Reaper is gentle and careful and respects life and doing his job.

*Here's the voice of the wind, but stands perfectly quiet with a serious face behind his skull. Stands staring at two deer and the hungry wolf closing in*
 Name: Grim Reaper Age: OLD OLD infinity looks 17. Gender: Male Center: Patience Appearance: look
1年以上前 totolove said…
welcome !
rigo1315 commented…
This seems to look like a lot of fun keep me 投稿されました I'll keep checking in :) 1年以上前
totolove commented…
ok 1年以上前
1年以上前 totolove said…
(( lets start ))
melody floated around in the air bored
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*stands in forest watching melody above in the sky* What are you doing out here?!?! *Death already knows but loves to make polite conversation*

((It's Grim Reaper, but he prefers to be called Death))
1年以上前 totolove said…
" just waiting for people who are lost mr. conversation starter .... " lands on the ground
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
I'd be careful to take that direction *points to the east* the villagers don't take the power of flight so kindly.
1年以上前 totolove said…
"they can't see me though " she sighs
1年以上前 SqueakeeBee25 said…
Can I join?))
1年以上前 totolove said…
(( yeps ! ))
Name: Bailey Krats
Center: Passion
Appearance: light blue eyes, golden blond Spiked short hair that put up in a pony tail w/t black highlights (look below)
Personality: stubborn, mischievous, hot-head at times, is a prankster, humorous, and cares for the people close to her, somewhat of a loner at times, won't back away from a fight no matter how things are going, will stand by her friends
Likes: Sandy (likes very much ^_^), Jack, Bunny, North, and Tooth
Dislikes: Pitch
Other: Loves to fly, if anything would happen to her not being able to fly. She would be crushed, can control fire.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Bailey Krats Age: 19 (been 19 for the past 190 years) Gender: Female Center: Passion App
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*nods* You would be surprised who can and cannot see you Melody, just be careful. *dissappears into the forest*
1年以上前 totolove said…
" ok ? " flies upwards
*walks among the streets of the nearby town, hands in pocket, listening to music*........
1年以上前 totolove said…
melody flies towards bailey
*looks up and sees her*
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
'By now someone would have seen her'

*Death roamed off, arriving near the edge of a cliff. He maintained his post and watched below as a hungry family of three were lost in the woods. The howling of the wolves frightened the family.*

I know this wolf. She has 5 pups of her own in a den 5 miles from here. If the pups don't get nothing to eat they difficulty surviving.

*Looks up to the moon and howls loudly for the mother to understand the presence of food. The small flame of fire disappeared and an agony cries of pain as the mother wolf attacked the family*

*sigh* Nothing can be done for them now *Looks up into the sky as the phantoms of the family rises in to the sky disappearing into the night. Death understood if Melody was not diverged from the path she would have found them. Suddenly, Death understood the arrival of a well known friend*

*sigh* Enjoying the view Pitch?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 totolove said…
Melody dropped down beside her " wazzup ? "
*pops ear buds out* not much....just roaming. You?
1年以上前 totolove said…
"just guiding lost people "
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
"I need your assistance Dea-"

I can not reveal the future Pitch. It's against the rules.

"Maybe you need a little bit of persuasion" *rises an army of dark horses*

You should considered a better plan of attack than this.

*raises scythe and stomps the bottom hard on the snow. The snow and the dark horses vanish within a 10ft radius. Death stands on the solid rock of the cliff with his hood covering his face. Pitch glares in anger*

If you really want to know something go to Eygpt

"What will I find there?"

*stands in silence. Pitch disappears in the forest. Death looks up into the moon*

*heads back looking for Melody*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 totolove said…
melody looks at the moon " the man in the moon is awesome ..."
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
He certainly is.... *startled by the voice Melody and Bailey turn to see Death* Oh sorry to have startled you two. *Pulls hood off to reveal Death's true face*
*looks at Death* Its ok and Manny can be, but at the same time he is a pain in my......anyway changing the subject...*lens against a building wall* What is everyone up too...
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Well... *creates a pathway inside* why don't we find out?
1年以上前 totolove said…
Melody sighs " where are we going exactly ? "

Name : Thalia ( keeper of unicorns )
Center : Magic
Appearance : pic
Personality : mysterious, passionate and confident
Dislikes : bullies
Other : keeps unicorns

Thalia was riding a unicorn through the sky " whoo hooo ! " she sees death " bye Unita ! "
 Melody sighs " where are we going exactly ? " Name : タリア ( keeper of ユニコーン ) Age : ??? Act
*looks at him cautiously*......where does that lead to...
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
It leads to North's domain. I know when we get there he will have something important to tell each of us. *Looks up* Thalia! Why don't you join us?
1年以上前 totolove said…
Thalia looked down at death and smiled " hi ! " she tapped the unicorn and it turned into a pendant " whoooo ! " Thalia fell down and landed in deaths arms " what up ? "
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*Death smiled with a smirk. He understood this would happen, but still found the situation amusing* We are going to North's domain care to join us?
1年以上前 totolove said…
Sure ! I want to see mr north again ! Last time I went there was fun ! " flashback : " woo hooo ! " thalia was riding on one of the tegus as north chased her end of flash back. Thalia jump on the ground
last edited 1年以上前
alright....what are we waiting on? *smiles a little*
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*We arrive at North's home. Something had happened everyone is missing and the workshop is in utter ruin*
1年以上前 totolove said…
" woaah ! what happened !" melody looked around " mr North ?"
*shivers* Something is not right....*starts to go on the defense, looking around*
1年以上前 totolove said…
Name : Lady Luck ( Luckie )
Center : Luck
Appearance : PIC
Personality : Spicy
Dislikes :
Other : ???
 Name : Lady Luck ( Luckie ) Age : 166 ( looks 16 ) Gender : female Center : Luck Appearance :
*growls a little, on edge*
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*Looks down at the ground and pinches black dust* Doesn't seem to be from Pitch. Frankly I have no idea where this came from *turns toward the others*
1年以上前 totolove said…
Thalia heard something " what was that ? " Melody looked at thalia
~~~
Luckie tried getting out of the ropes that tied her " mph ! "
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
Thalia: What did she say?

Death: Why not remove the gag and untie her. Maybe she knows what happened to North.

*Unties Luckie*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 totolove said…
Luckie gasps in a breath of air " GOSH that was annoying ! " Luckie looked around " where is that creep i'll show him a thing or two !?"
Who did this..... *looking at her*
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*Death wonders within Santa's workshop and enters a room where apparently has surveillance cameras. Tries to figure out how the machine works and witnesses the event unfold. Death stared at the monitor baffled by the height of this man. With skull and hood off*

What the hell is that?
1年以上前 totolove said…
" the new 'son' of pitch " ( please don't make it slender whatever you do ! please )
rigo1315 commented…
jajaja okay thanks. I really did not want make up something ランダム i don't know I prolonged it for on of あなた to make up the villian xp. I was thinking of Slenderman as I wrote it, but was going to wait and see if it could be Slender または if the tall characteristic was going to be the same and I'd still have to make it up, xp jajaja so yay we have an actuall something to look for xp 1年以上前
(lol XD) .........no....are you sure that this is the right tape or is there a mechanical problem, making him look like that.....*stares at the screen, not wanting to bring up the past*
1年以上前 totolove said…
( AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH just watched clip about bullying !!!!!!! )
Thalia hugged melody
1年以上前 rigo1315 said…
*Puzzled* It's the right tape, but I still don't recognize the figure. It is Pitch, but something about him is not right. I'm sure my friend will get a good laugh on how tall this 'new Pitch" is.

((Friend=Slenderman, he will never appear or be mentioned again, but oh the randomness))

*reviews tape again. Pitch is somewhere over thee Atlantic he wasn't even near North's domain*

We should meet up with Toothiana and see if she knows anything.
* nods* i agree, that sounds like a good idea....*wanting to get away from this place asap*
1年以上前 totolove said…
Luckie looked around and found some snowglobes " we could use these if something happens ! "