Red Hot Chili Peppers Have あなた seen RHCP live?

Gypsy posted on Aug 18, 2007 at 10:33PM
and if you have what was the best performance?

I've seen them live a few times, I've been very lucky, and I have to say if you haven't make it your mission. I've never seen a band play so hard or have such an amazing chemistry together onstage. It's tangible. Even when they're bad for them, they're good in comparison to others.

The best I've ever seen them was when they played a small promo show in London last year and I was lucky and got tickets. Saw some songs I really wanted to see, and my first listen of many of the SA songs was live at this show. I'll never, never forget it.

Red Hot Chili Peppers 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 alyssa-lauren said…
I've seen them twice. And I loved them too, I loved their chemestry and the way you see how they enjoy it. They really give everything in their concerts.

The best concert I've seen was last June. The other concert was at a festival so it wasn't really their concert, they still where fantastic but it's different. The other concert was amazing, even though one of the bands before sucked, Red Hot Chili Peppers were amazing and I'll never forget the concert.
I'll never forget both of the concerts.
1年以上前 Gypsy said…
So many fantastic memories...I'm going to see them at Reading festival this weekend, and I know what you mean, it's not the same, I'd rather have a regular show, but I'd rather go than not catch them this year! It's never too many times!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emirc2363 said…
i wish! i almost went to a concert, but it was an hour and a half away and it was a school night :(
1年以上前 ThinkPink20 said…
I wish. When they were touring, i knew a ton of people going. I was SO jealous. We've got the Slane DVD. That's one tight show.
1年以上前 zuk_osaczony said…
Lucky You! :)

Red Hot Chili Peppers were in Poland where I live only one time, in July 2007 and I had to be there!
It was amazing evening for me, I know that it wasn't be the best their preformace, perhaps Anthony was ill and he wasn't in good form, although I mention it very well. I am waiting for next concert!
1年以上前 jenlynn3200 said…
I have been blessed with seeing live twice within a 9 month period which means my child who was in my stomach has heard their magical and loving music. The RHCP have been my most favorite band for 15 years. Their music has inspired me so much in my life. I am a poet and Anthony has lyrics that are so ridiculously exciting and moving. I just have to thank them for how much they have inspired my life with their love and their music. What an amazing band!!!!!!
1年以上前 TheSloan said…
ive seen them twice!
they are awesome! easily the best gigs ive been to!
i was at the hyde park gig in 2004 which was my first time going to a concert and it really lived up to it!
i need to see them again!