ラプンツェル&フリン Did any of あなた guys think that

LisaForde2 posted on May 17, 2011 at 04:34PM

This movie wasn’t predictable. Sure I knew she would marry Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider but I had no idea her hair was actually brown until she said it to Eugene when she was talking to him at the campfire scene. This movie shocked me and made me feel all nostalgic inside it was THAT GOOD.

Walt Disney will definetly be smiling up in heaven saying oh I love this Shrek like movie.

‘but once its cut it turns brown and loses it power’
 This movie wasn’t predictable. Sure I knew she would marry Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider but

ラプンツェル&フリン 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Valerie217 said…
heart
Yeah totally!! I also knew since the beginning that Rapunzel and Flynn Rider would end up together somehow. But there were so many surprises throughout the movie! Like how Flynn reveals his real name, aka true identity, to Rapunzel, how he gets stabbed and sacrifices himself to save her. How her hair gets cut in the end. I can never get bored of this movie. It's so good! And just like you said, brings the whole nostalgic feeling in!

One of my favourite animated movies.. Oh heck, one of my favourite movies ever!
1年以上前 LisaForde2 said…
smirk
Yep I felt like a little girl again I will never get tire of this movie.
1年以上前 Takuya said…
smile
It was a very ggreat step in the right direction ^^ I hope they keep this level of quality :)