ランダム CLASS1

CLASS1 posted on Nov 11, 2020 at 01:42PM
How do you feel about going back to school after summer vacation?
 How do あなた feel about going back to school after summer vacation?
last edited on Dec 12, 2020 at 02:19PM

ランダム 44 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
smile
Classes 4B, 4D and 4F, this is where you post your comments
CLASS1 commented…
I'm glad to go back to school because I get to see all of my フレンズ again. However vacation's finished and I'm not in a hurry to wake up early. DESMOULIN Tom 4°F 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I' m ecstatic to go back to school because I 'm Always happy to see my Friends again and I want to learn new Lesson . However I' m not happy because I love summer ! And also , I Don't wanna wake up so early.
CLASS1 commented…
who is this? 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I am happy to go back to school because, I can see my friends ! I
missed them !
I am happy to go back to school because, I want to do plastic arts
and English but not math.
I feel stressed to go back to school because it's a new level, I am
exited to see and meet new friends.
I look forward to going back to school to see what class I will be !

BASTIEN Thony 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm overjoyed to go back to school because I'm so cheerful
to see my friends again and my schoolmates. I'm really
ecstatic to learn new things but I'm pretty anxious to not
succeed.
GIREL Phillipe 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm glad be back to school because i can see my freinds and te teacher.
But i don't want to wake upearly in the morning and i'm depressed,
because i LOVE vacation!!!!!!!
SCHNEIDER Lana 4°D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm going to go back to school to learn new things and to see my friends again but a little sad that the holidays are finished.
MALFOY Zoé 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm not in a hurry to go back to school because i can't stand to wake up early because on vacation, i sleeping in the morning and eat my calmly breakfast. I hope i'm with my friends in class so I don't feel alone, so we are together in the same class. That way,we can do our homework together.
MAHIEDDINE Jaouhar 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm kind of happy to go back to school because i'm excited to see my friends. But on the other hand, i love holidays because i can sleep late in the morning.
SIMON Emma 4°F
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I’ m glag to go back to school because I want see m’y friends and I want to speack whit my friends .
I’m anxious to go back to school because I don’t want to miss my tests. OISEAU Maxence 4B
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
zzz
I don't feel that overjoyed about going back to school because Im not in a hurry to do my homework and it tires me a lot.
MANGIN Sacha 4°F
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
smile
I'm sad to be back to school because I can see my teachersand summer vacation is finisched
BOUCHER Léa 4°F
CLASS1 commented…
It's important Scholl miss 1年以上前
1年以上前 URGELMAX said…
I'm jaded to go back to school because I don't want to do my homework and I don't want to work at school but I'm happy to see my friends.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
meh
I don't like school because the food is bad
I like school because I can see my friends
GUALANDI Angeline 4°B
1年以上前 Nathan4D said…
I like going back to school to see my friends, to learn my favorite subjects which are : physics, svt and maths but i am tired of health protocols.
Nathan Dignac 4D
CLASS1 commented…
Great job :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I’m anxious because I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m thrilled to see my friends, to learn new things and to see my teachers.
Caroline Coulin 4D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm depressed to be back to school because i want to be on holidays. School is boring and i hate school
I'm happy to go back to school because i'm excited to see my friends and be able to have a good time with them.
PEREZ Shelsy 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
How do you feel about going back to school after vacation?
I don't want to go back to school after vacation because i don't look foward to waking up early again. The only thing i like is to see my friends and have fun all together.

CHARRIER Mathilde 4F
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
GREAT JOB, I added 1 or 2 points on your test on Thanksgiving or your grade on Mission 2 :)
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm super happy to go to school because I can find my friends.
Sometimes I don't really want to go to school because there are a lot of tests !
Tourenne Emma 4D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
smile
I'm excited to go back to school because I love to learn new things and chat with my best friends!
JULIEN DROILLARD Tara 4°B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I’m happy to go back to school because I want to see m’y friends again and learn new things. I’m grumpy to go back to school because I don’t want to wake up so carly.
Élise SEROUGNE 4B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
tongue
I want to go back to school ,because i love to study and
Learni, new things ,even if my grades are not perfect .
I dont want to go to school when i'm tired.
Louna MIGEON 4D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
meh
I'm happy because i want toi see m'y friends again , and to know in witch
class i will be .I 'm not happy to go back to School because I don't
feel like doing my homework and I want to sleep longer.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
Léa Forestier 4B
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
On the one hand, I'm not happy because the food is bad. But on the other hand, I'm happy to go there because I can't see my annoying brothers anymore.
VERRON Lucas 4D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm excited to go back to school for three reasons. First ,l'm in
hurrry toi see my Friends and to meet new people. I think that
school is the best place to make friends. Secondly ,l am excited
To learn New things about general culture. To me is a vert
important part of my personal developpement .Last but not least
,I love to do plenty of different things in a single day. The only
reasons why l'm anscious to go back to school are that i fear to
get bas grades and meet rude people. Eline Dupont Charrier 4B.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm exited to go back to Scholl because it's very important
for me and for my future. There are people who have no
Money to go to Scholl. It's an opportunity for me but i
prefer the holidays

Emmy
POTHIER. 4 F
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
smirk
Generally, i'm a little anxious before i go back to school. But, when I see my friends, this feeling disappears and i fell overjoyed. However, vacation is very nice because we can wake up late and do activities all day as well. Going back to school has an advantage; funny moments, learning new things with a nice group and have new friends. I'm anxious because test stress me out. But school is very important for our future and success even if so tired and bored sometimes.
But, for real, I love holiday's to stay at home and do nothing !
Marine
TURBET 4°D
1年以上前 Mathis4b said…
I'm happy to go back to school because I want to see a friend and my teacher. But I don't want to
do in homework at home
Mathis GAIRARD4b
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm cheerful to be back at school because I can see my friends but I'm not overjoyed because I love vacation .Jeanne BARTHELOME 4D
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
On the hand I'm glad to go back to school because I want to see my friends and I want good grades. It's very important for me because I have the big projects for my future. On the other hand I'm unhappy to go back to school because I'm very tired and without lying I prefer the holidays !

Nyla
RIBETTE
CLASS1 commented…
4°B 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
hmmm
I'm very joyful to go back to scool, to see my friends and very worried about the covid because I am afraid to catch this virus. Emilie L. 4èmeD
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm cheerful to come back to school because i'm going to be able to see my friends and i can meet newgirls.

LACOSTE Evan 4°D
1年以上前 Leana_Sino said…
smile
I kinda felke sad because, the more I get older the more classes
are difficult, but It's okay because I can see my friends and
have fun with them.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm both, happy and sad bcs I want to alone but I want to have
Fun with my friends, they're the best. :) Camille Mercier 4B
1年以上前 Ambroise said…
I'm happy to come bach to scoolbecause it's eaier for the lesson and i see you may friends.
i unhappy because the day is to long
.AMBROISE 4d
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I don't like to go back to school because I'm so tired all the time but I'm excited to see my friends and I am glad to see my teachers .

Lalie.joeisseint 4D.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm really excited to go back to school because i went to see all my friends again.
I'm not really happy because there is too much homework.
Villate Jules 4F
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
smile
I'm glad to go back to school because I'm never bored, I can see my friends and teachers again as well, discover my new class and see my friends makes me smile. I'm talking about Valentine she's the sunshine of my life. (Sorry, this last sentence wasn't obligatory, but I wanted to say it) ~Manuela RIBEIRO 4B~
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm dissatisfied to go back to school because I have to wear a mask all day and happy to be find with my friends. Ethan FERNANDES 4EME F.
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I don’t realy like going to school after the holidays, because when you're still on vacation you don’t do much, then when you get back to school you have to work, but in a way I like to go back to school because i like to learn new things, to bring back good grades
Tom AUDET du Binks
4D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
Im happy to go back to school to see my friends again and to be educated
Im un
happy because you have to get up early in the moring and i dont ...??? WHO IS THIS?

´
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I'm happy to go black to sccool because I'm going to se my friends again and I hope to find my teachers from last year.
Z RAPHAEL 4B
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 CLASS1 said…
I have a divided opinion about going back to school because on the one hand I'm fond of meeting my friends again and to see my new teachers, but on the other hand I dislike doing lot's of complicated homework. Naturally I don't want to wake up early because I prefer to sleep until ten o'clock!
CLASS1 commented…
who is this? 1年以上前