ランダム・ロールプレイ The Island of Paradise.

Angel_Kiss posted on Apr 09, 2013 at 07:04AM
Legend says that every 1000 years, the island of paradise appears, only the bravest adventurers can make it. This floating island is divided into two sides, the Kingdom of Moon and the Kingdom of Sun. Ruled by Eirene the Goddess of Peace and Morgalon the God of all that is evil, they have sworn to make peace with whoever comes to this island, but Morgalon did not keep his word of honour and made the previous heros into his slaves.

Present:
A group of college students went on a road trip. Suddenly a truck came heading for their bus, the bus driver turned the steering wheel and they went rolling down the cliff, crashing into the waves. When they woke up, they were on an island, floating in the sky...

Races:
Elves- A friendly race, they rule the west side of the island. They also are divided into warriors, healers and mages. They are ruled by a tribe leader and his/her family.

Dragons- They own the mountains, protecting the treasure of Eirene with their lives, there are also dark dragons with work with Morgalon. Most dragons are separated, but they can also live in a group or pairs.

Wendigo- vary across culture, but they are generally described as a large alien-like canine beast. They are malevolent and cannibalistic creatures. Wendigos are strongly associated with the winter, the north, and coldness. They are Morgalon's most power full weapons.

Lycanthropes- They are all around, so beware. They hunt at night, also will pass the elves village and grab a quick snack while there. Lycans also is divided, good and bad.

And the rest of the races you can do yourself.

Rules:
The #1 rule is no godmodding, and that's probably it.

OC:
Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Skills:
Bio:
Other(optional):

(note: this is not the full island.)
 Legend says that every 1000 years, the island of paradise appears, only the bravest adventurers can m

ランダム・ロールプレイ 29 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Name: Zorra

Race: Human

Appearance: She is tall, and has messy light blonde hair (not seen in picture), brown eyes, and sharp facial features.

Personality: She knows her tribes language and English. She is strong, clever, and a quick thinker.

Powers: None.

Skills: Hunting, Thinking under pressure, battle

Bio: She is part of a tribe known as, Genndo. A tribe of savage humans. She is the tribe leader's daughter and next to rule. They are a very small tribe. Only about 25 of them. They live on the Kingdom of the Sun.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Zorra Age: 17 Race: Human Gender: Female Appearance: She is tall, and has messy lig
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(welcome ^^)
Name: Jason Hart

Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes.

Personality: he smiles a lot, in difficult times he can be bad tempered, usually nice.

Skills: cooking(ok,that's weird), hand-to-hand combat, fast runner.

Bio: born in a small family of 3, he loved mythical stories about vampires and werewolves, he was the director of this road trip, he blame himself for the accident.
 (welcome ^^) Name: Jason Hart Age:18 Race: Human Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair,
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Zorra without her mask (but without the freckles)
 Zorra without her mask (but without the freckles)
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Name: Valentine Jason

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Valentine is rough and hot-headed. She likes to mess with people and is easily offended.

Skills: Tracking, Stamina, Dealing with Wounds.

Bio: Valentine moved out of state for collage to escape her parents. The were overbearing, controlling, and never accepted her for who she really was. When she first heard of the trip she was really excited, and signed up right away.
 Name: Valentine Jason Age: 18 Race: Human Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Personali
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(cuuute.)
Jason woke up, his ears ringing, he was exhausted and dizzy, he looked around, nothing but plants, and bus was no where to be found. Where are they? He wandered around the forest, then found himself gazing at the biggest 'lake' he had ever seen.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Lucy
Race: elf
Appearance: *pic*
Personality: isnt like the other elves, shes a bit rebellious but noce and brave
Powers: healing
Skills: sword fighting
Bio: shes always hid from the rest of the elves because she wanted to be different, she died her hair despite her parents orders and tried to run away but she failed
Other(optional):a great painter
~~~~~~
Name: Dakota Ryland
Race: human
Appearance: *snd pic*
Personality: tomboyish,pretty happy go lucky, but can get serious
Powers:none
Skills: drawing,singing,guitar playing,
Bio: wanted to get away from her family because they always compared her to her brother and never really liked anything she did so she reluctantly signed up
Other(optional):
 Name:Lucy Age: 200 (physically 17) Race: elf Gender: female Appearance: *pic* Personality: isnt
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
(Dakota)
 (Dakota)
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Zorra crouched in the bushes, spear in hand. Her dark brown eyes were spotlighted by the sunlight that was casting through the eye holes of Zorra's lion skull mask. A deer was drinking peace fully at the lake, not knowing its imminent death. Suddenly, Zorra pounced out of the bushes. Her spear striking through the deer's neck. She collapsed on its quaking body. Soon, it laid still. Zorra sat up on the deer. Blood stained her hands, legs, and her short lion fur dress. She pulled the spear out of its neck, then her eyes darted over towards the students. She hadn't noticed them till now.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Jason washed his dusty face in the lake, he watched as a few more students wake up, they were amazed and scared at the same time, and some of them even wandered off into the forest, he really want to tell them to stop, no one knew what the place is and what's in it. He got up slowly, the pain in his leag pissed him off, until he saw a trail of blood behind him,"holy."
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Zorra grabbed the hind leg of the deer and pulled it till it was safely hid in the forest, she then stepped in herself. She slowly crept towards the students, the bushes hiding her. They weren't Gonndo, and not many humans could survive on the islands. Gonnodo were ruthless hunters and warriors, but it is still amazing how they managed to survive 2,000 years on these islands. Once Zorra got close to them she stopped and sat, observing.

Valentine sat up groaning, her rubbed her eyes and looked around. They were not where they were suppose to be. "Where the hell...?" She trailed off.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Directingchicky said…
Name:Linette
Race:elf
Appearance:pic. Eyes are a glowing teal color.
Personality: Distraught, haughty, stubborn, a basic attitude of a warrior.
Powers: Skills that help in battle and healing powers
Skills: speed, flexibility, agility, strength
Bio:Linette is a rogue elf who travels with her brother Damien. She tends to not trust men too mich. Or...not trust anyone at all.
Other(optional): nope.
 Name:Linette Age: a lady never tells her age...I'm old, okay? Race:elf Gender:female Appearance:p
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
((gonna make a chara later.))
Jason turned his head at the bushes, got up and moved closer to it,"who's there?" he picked up a stick instead of a rock, he was afraid that he might hit a student, then heard Valentine," are you ok?" he looked at her, then dropped the stick,"I have a feeling that we are not in New Mexico anymore..." he stared at the weird plants.
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
((I'll make another guy character.))

Suddenly, Zorra jumped out of the bushes. She somersaulted and ended upright. She stood strong in front of Jason. Her spear pointed at his neck. "Who are you?" She asked coldly. Her voice was muffled by her mask, but you could still hear her weird accent.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Dakota got up, she had a scratch on her cheek and her arm hurt "any idea on where we might be?"
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
He hopped backwards, crashing against the rock, his eyes staring at the spear,"er...I'm Jason..and you are not normal." he was mumbling quietly," the question I should ask you is where am I?" he meet her eyes,amazed but her dark brown eyes," have we went back to the stone age?"he looked around,"it was like something out of Jurassic park.

Gales head was badly bruised, he struggled to get up, every piece of muscle in his body was aching, and all his bones were probably broken.

Name:Gale Howard
Appearance: pic
Personality: his quiet,especially with girl, he gets stuck, but he can be a badass as well as a smart one.
Powers: None.
Skills:mechanical engineering( building stuff for short.) fast swimmer(loves swimming), running.
Bio: he used to hang out with a bunch of drug deallers until he got caugh and was thrown into prison for a year, his parents thought the road trip was a brilliant idea for him to make friends.
 He hopped backwards, crashing against the rock, his eyes staring at the spear,"er...I'm Jason..and yo
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
Zorra lowered her spear. They were harmless. She reached up with her free hand and pulled off her mask. Her long, blonde hair fell past her shoulders. "This is the Kingdom of the Sun." She said. "Are you from the main land?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(island of sun, hahaha.)
He nodded slowly, getting back up on his feet, then dusted his pants,"and you are?" he held out his hand for a shake, not knowing if its polite in her culture, or tribe.
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
((Island, Kingdom. Whatever. XD))

She starred at his hand, then awkwardly shook it. She had been taught about humans from off the island, and their strange customs. "Zorra."She said. "Why are you here?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Directingchicky said…
In the brush not far from them, a woman pulled an arrow from the leather strap at her thigh and knocked it, then aimed it towards them, narrowing her eyes so she could aim carefully. The one she knew was a human who lived here, the other she didn't know, and already didn't like. No outsiders is what her brother taught her.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"dunno, somehow." he shrugged, laughing quietly at her expression when he shook her hand."hopefully they are ok, I'd be haunted by their parents if they don't have their little 'honey,sweetheart and brats' back home in a week time." he chuckled, then gazed back at where the bus was.
Gale looked up at Jason and the weird dressed woman," where are we?" he asked Jason."this is not Chicago, or new Mexico..."he looked pissed
"sorry man, we are no where close to our destination, we are at the kindom of sun."Jason looked back at Zorra,with his eyebrow lifted.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lucy was exploring nearby the site, she learned a little about humans a while back but didn't wasn't to engage in conversation
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Gale saw Dakato."ah, your alive." he laughed at his not-really-funny joke, then stood up, stretching."this feels like camping, I'll go get fire wood." he muttered.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Dakota stood up "you sure you should go by yourself? We know nothing about this place"
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"you can come, but don't blame me if you get bitten." Gale winked, and walked into the forest.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Dakota lightly smiled and decided to follow him
1年以上前 -LionsMane- said…
"You are not wise to go into the forest. Specially as humans" Zorra said, but then just let them go. She turned back at Jason. "You can't survive here alone. I may bring some of my tribe over." She turned her head in thought at the end, the last sentence was more thinking-out-loud.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Jason nodded slowly, "I'll have to make sure they don't get hurt.."he coughed,"or die..." he looked miserable,"its all my fault, I shouldn't have start the whole road trip thing.." he groaned,staring at his feet.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Gale moved smoothly in the forest, trying not to make any sound, yet,looking back to check if Dakato was alright,"Do you think we will ever get back home?" then bent down and grabbed some weird looking sticks.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Dakota picked up some sticks "maybe...there has to be a way"