ランダム・ロールプレイ Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

ランダム・ロールプレイ 3629 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 3629

1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
((What is Emerald holding?))
1年以上前 UltmateUltima said…
(xD I made a crappy knife thats upside down lol.)
(Anyway, here's the skit I made! ^^ I got a little lazy at the end so forgive me if I went out of character! ^^")
 (Anyway, here's the skit I made! ^^ I got a little lazy at the end so forgive me if I went out of cha
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Holy crap, Rae looks almost like how I imagined/drew her! But that was a time ago so...xD
FUUU-- Partay Skeleton again! :u)
last edited 1年以上前
(xD I guess that I'll start imagining Rae and Katsune like that from now on. :L I never thought I'd give Katsune a hat like that but oooooo well...)
1年以上前 izzah25 said…
(( Pffft I love the party skeleton... ))
(( I got my braces today. ;-; They hurt... Really bad... ))
( I remember when one of my friends got braces. :I Boy, was she complaining. The teacher said that when they take it out it hurts even more. Then some guy was like, "Are you helping her or making her even more scared?" Buuuutttttt I never had braces before. I wonder how you get them...)
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Aww...izzah ;-;
I dunno how I can help you there...I've never had braces or anything...o3o *derps*)
1年以上前 izzah25 said…
(( WELL, the orthodontist puts glue on your teeth, then put the brackets on, then thread the wires through brackets. And if you need bands, they put spacers and those hurt REALLY BAD. Dx ))
(( :'3 It's okay, Moar~ <3 ))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
monkey
(.-.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 izzah25 said…
(( *^* Nyaaah~ She's pretty~! Way better than I could've done! ))
(And that is what Katsune's torture makes a person look like.
But I swear, her hair looks badass.)
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Heh. Thankies. xD

Erm...we should get back to the role play now before Axel lays it down on all of us. '-';)

*Before Rae could go in the room and bug Sisceal, she noticed Stara from the corner of her eye. She turns her head to the elf.* "Oh, hey."
last edited 1年以上前
(*troll. xD Just kidding, Mrs. Rar xDD)

Katsune hears Rae's greeting, and like a idiot, thinks it for her and jumps back, kicking a trash can that was conveniently placed smack in the middle of a hall.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Yeah, my phone's keyboard is being stupid xD Or maybe it's just me >_>;
Wait, Katsune was behind them, right? Eh.)

*Rar looks behind her, and raises an eyebrow. Katsune? What was she doing here...? And why was there a trashcan out in such an ornate hall? Rar wondered this because she is just Rar. Rar. Rar.*
last edited 1年以上前
(xDDD "Rar. Rar"? xDDD)

Her little hat fell down and she reached out to pick it up when she saw Rar raising her eyebrow. "Umm...Hello. I was just passing by. Haha..!" Katsune grabbed the hat and put it on her head again. She stood up and dusted herself off. Ew, someone left their Partay hat in there. ....Wait...
last edited 1年以上前
(Ahhh! Be right back..!)
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
"Alright, that's cool..." *Rae watched as Katsune picked up the little hat and place it back on her head.*
Smiling, she asked Rae, "So what are you doing here?" Katsune peered into the room she and Stara were in and grimaced. "Woah, is that Sisceal over there? What's he doing in Emerald's room?" Looking away and raising a finger to her lips, she wondered aloud. "I thought Emerald loved Obsidian...And yet she has another man on her bed..." Giving a laugh to mock Emerald, she looked back at Rae.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
"That chick has some wierd stuff in here..." *Rae peeked her head in to get a closer look. She didn't actually want to walk in though. There was no she wanted to be punished for taking a look at the panties on the floo--I mean...nevermind.*
last edited 1年以上前
(xDD Rae, you letch! You're supposed to be married! :O)

Katsune walked inside and stared. "Whew! Looks at the stuff in here!" Putting her hands on her waist she smiled. "Oh, a serpent seems the reside here, hm?" She said, heinously as she eyed Wordsworth. Putting out her glowing hand, a knife appeared, and Katsune grinned.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
"Now that's just cruel." *Rae sighed, stealing another glance at dem panties. She didn't object to it though, because after all, Emerald and Obsidian are their antagonists.
She looked over to Sisceal, and frowned. The poor guy had a rough day, being part of a human kabob and all.*
After staring at the snake thingamajingy for a while, she decided to tap the glass.

(Well, now I shall wait for Emerald to quote her snake thingamajingy's dialouge.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
(@izzah: I got my braces off a week ago. It didn't hurt. But retainers are a pain in the butt. Welcome to the pain-filled world of braces.)

I slid into the room behind them and went over to Sisceal. I eyed his injuries. "Damn, I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention." I leaned over him and used the darkness to heal him. His skin flowed together and left a dark scar.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
monkey
*Rae sighed, as she was now feeling a little bored.
Looking around Emerald's room, she just knew there had to be something remotely interesting laying around. Her eyes then caught the discarded papers that were spread out haphazardly upon the desk.
Without thinking, she picked up a single sheet that was written in fluttery cursive and brought it up so that she could read. It was close enough to tell that it was lightly scented, and Rae grinned as she realized it was...a love letter.*
"OHOHO~ No way!"
last edited 1年以上前
(xDDD)

She was about to tap the glass again, when she heard Rae's cry and turned her head. Rae was holding one of the scattered papers on the floor and Katsune knew something weird must've been written on it. Moving away from Wordsworth's cage, she picked up another one of them. Reading it, quite interested, until her slight smile turned to a frown. "Such an indecent woman. Writing letters for no reason. She already is loved by the man. What is this? Sexual desire of some sort?" Crumpling the paper, Katsune dropped it to the ground and looked at her hands. "I need to clean my hands later on.."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
"This is just..." *Rae laughed to herself, reading some more of the sickly sweet love letter. It was so sappy and cliché that she just couldn't take her eyes from the page. There was no way that someone like Emerald could write such a thing. Rae just couldn't believe it.*

(HNNNGH. >:U)
last edited 1年以上前
(BLURRG. >:U)

Glancing at Rae who seemed to be enjoying herself over reading the letters, Katsune squinted slightly. "Are you actually interested in her work?" Folding her arms, she looked away in frustration that her own wife likes such proposterous things.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(GLURRB. >:U)

"This is goddamn gold...! Hilarious!" *Rae admitted, laughing some more to herself as she began to read the next lovey-dovey and heavily perfumed letter. The scent was intoxicating.* "Hee...I wonder who she wrote these things to~"
(WoCKa! >:U)

Growing envious over Rae's amusement over something she didn't like at all, Katsune decided the place was useless right now, unless she wanted to wait for Emerald to storm in. Wait, Emerald was right around the corner, wasn't she? Taking precautions, Katsune was about to leave the room when she thought over her plan to just leave anonymously like this.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(I can't wait until Emerald and Obsidian get back to the room.
MUAHAHAR~ >:D)

*Finding herself to be completely intrigued by the letters, RAE JUST KEPT READING.*
last edited 1年以上前
(But where are they??! :I ...)

"My dear wife could get hurt! I shall stay here beside her and...Er...Read the letters with her!" With a reluctant yet happy smile, Katsune hugged Rae from behind and started to read a couple lines of the letter from behind her shoulder.
1年以上前 izzah25 said…
(( Rae could get hurt reading letters? =w= ))
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Paper is the leading cause of the very serious and horribly painful papercut! Watch out, Rae!)

*It is too late for MOARdesu's warning and as Rae picks up another letter to read, her finger is sliced.* "Ow, dammit!" *She cries, holding out the cut finger in front of her as it starts to bleed.*
(xDD I meant like when Emerald came around but oh well.. The next most dangerous thing is paper, isn't it?)

Well it seems Katsune failed her mission. Poor Rae got cut by paper, and her (tasty) blood is pouring out! Oh how do we solve this dilemma. Katsune takes Rae's finger and instead of using Sisceal's special healing spell, she did what every other crazy yandere would do....
Ah, Katsune licked the blood off Rae's finger.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(How did I know she was gonna do that? xD)

"H-hey...uh..." *Rae laughed a little uncomfortably, her face reddened as Katsune licked her finger. It felt a little strange as she did, but that's probably because Rae doesn't normally have people sucking on her friggin' finger.*
(xD Because of my new logic system.... K.Y.L ; Katsune Yandere Logic!)

As she leaned back with a grin, she put her head on Rae's shoulder. "Didn't you like it..?" Katsune noticed Rae's face was flushed, and so she took advantage of that. But they were married, weren't they?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Not really...xD I think they're just...engaged, maybe? o3o
But then again, they're in like, another demension so...)

"R-right..." *Rae cleared her throat, trying to not make eye contact. She could feel Katsune's breath on her neck as she looked over to Stara watching over the newly healed Sisceal.* "Heh."
last edited 1年以上前
(But the black ring... xDD I don't know why but I started laughing like crazy when I read; "she looked over at Stara" xD)

Keeping the taste of Rae's blood in her mouth, Katsune held Rae closer against her. "...Maybe we should meet up later?..." Kissing Rae's cheek, she added, "..Alone?"
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
('Alone'? :OO *gasp*!)

*Rae froze as Katsune kissed her cheek rather tenderly, and couldn't help but to think of Ale. That's right, the face-less and forgotten girlfriend who's more useless than Birthday Skeleton.
An immediate wave of guilt washed over Rae as she had almost forgotten about her as well, and that's a truely shit feeling. To add salt to the wound, Rae was...engaged/married to/stalked/constantly almost killed by a yandere, lolita-wearing demon. Damn.* "I...uh..."
last edited 1年以上前
(You make the best descriptions of people, you know that? xD)

"You....?" Putting her hand on Rae's face, Katsune jumped to conclusions. "You agree, don't you?" Leaning in closer, she took Rae's hand. I wonder what her intention is, now that she doesn't need anymore of Rae's blood!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(I'm wondering about her intentions too...xDD
OHOHOHO~)

"Sure..." *Rae replied absently, as she was still thinking about Ale and stuff.*
last edited 1年以上前
(xD The next best thing is Rape! :D)

Katsune pulled Rae's hand and pulled her out to the hall, and back to the library, evading Obsidian and Emerald who were still around the corner doing all sorts of stuff I don't know about. When in the library, Katsune stared into Rae's eyes with a warm smile and noticed how she was lost in thought. "What's wrong? It's alright, you can share it with me. I won't hurt you anymore. You are my wife!"
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
(See what happens when I go read read an entire book? I come back and have to read another entire book just to get caught up!)

I picked up a love letter that had fallen to the ground. I scanned it; it looked rather interesting. I settled down on the floor with my back against the bed and proceeded to read it.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(Ah...the library...of course. xD)

*Oh damn, she said it. 'Wife'.
The one thing Rae wasn't ever really ready for becoming. At least not yet anyway.*
"No, it's nothing." *Looking around, she finally rellalized that they were no longer in Emerald's room but in the Library.* "Um...what are we doing here...?"
(Well, Katsune's room is destroyed so...)

"Ah, this place always soothes me down. From the wonderful wind that comes from the window to the resources available here. Don't you like it?" Moving near the window, she opened it with a click and the wind hurled out, papers flew toward Rae's feet and Katsune leaned against the desk and enjoyed the breeze.
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
"Yeah..." *Rae felt the breeze through her hair as Katsune opened the window. It felt nice.*
Katsune let out her hand with a smile. "Come on, how about you come closer and look at the view out this window?"
1年以上前 MOARdesu said…
(PUSH HER OUT TEH WINDOW, KATSUNE! :U DO IT!)

"Uh, sure. Why not?" *Rae strolled over to the window, still just a little out of it.*
(*Was hoping for a romantic scene* OKEY!)

Watching Rae approach her, Katsune's heart felt at peace until her instincts kicked in, pushing her to ruin this moment, and hurt Rae. No, she couldn't do it. What evil spirit was inside of her, telling her to do such heinous acts? Oh, wait no, that was just MOARdesu.