Quinn and Puck Truth または Dare ♥

monLOVEbrucas posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 05:08PM
Truth or Dare Quicker style ♥

So, i just decided to make this, because we started playing 5 minutes ago, and i want to keep a record!!

Georgina's Dare- Post a QP icon on the PR spot.
link and link

Mon's Dare - Make a pick on the GG spot, saying Leighton sucks.
link

Nat's Dare - Use a skate icon and make a pick on the Jate spot, saying how epic skate are!
link

Lucy's Dare - Make a pick on the Dean W spot, saying how overrated he is!
link

Mon's Dare #2 Use an LP icon, and make a pick on the couples spot that you love serenate and Leyton now.
link

Georgina's Dare #2 - Wear the PR icon, and make a Pick on the OTH SPOT Saying who you love more... lp or bl.
link

Morgan's dare #1 - Make a pick on the TV couples spot [made on the tv spot by accident] saying how much delena rule, etc etc etc.
link

Joanna's Dare #1 - Make a pick on the tv couples spot, asking round 54, who is ur least favorite couple from my favorite couples list, which is in fact her least favorite list. link

Sophie's Dare #1 - Make a pick on the glee spot, asking who is better finchel or PR, but be all anti to PR.
link

Mon's dare #3 Make a pick on the GG spot, saying who is the best, but add only Blairlink

Nat's #2 Dare Make a pick on the Justin Bieber spot, saying Justin is gay and show them pictures of 2 guys kissing! link

S's dare #1 Go on the OTH spot and say Austin/Sophia Broke up, now CHOPHIA can get back together!link

Mon's Dare #4 - Make a pick on the chair spot saying why DAIR pwn chair. link

Lucy's Dare #2 - Go on the glee spot and say Mark tweeted that QP still have a chanceclink link

Nat's #3 Dare- Make a pick on the NS spot saying DS are endgame and that they shouldn't be so mean about it. link

Lucy's dare #3 Dare- Make a pick on the DE spot saying, Damon doesn't love Elena, he was about to hit her last episode link

Mon - ||||||||||
Nat - ||||||||||
Lucy - ||||||||
Morgan - |||
Joanna - |||
Sophie - |||
S - |||
 Truth または Dare Quicker style ♥ So, i just decided to make this, because we started playing 5 minut
last edited on Dec 05, 2010 at 03:19PM

Quinn and Puck 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 brittlegirl94 said…
WIN! Somebody Dare me good soon, I'm behind. =[
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iLoveChair said…
mischievous
LMFAO, I LOVE THIS!
GOING IN MY FAVES, DEFINITELY xD
1年以上前 criminalminds15 said…
Why does loads of cool looking stuff happen when I'm not here! :p
1年以上前 iLoveChair said…
lmfao..it's not georgina AHAHAHAHAHAH. it's georgia aka G!
1年以上前 iLoveChair said…
Mon, add Joanna's pick!
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
i did!
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
fun night tonight ladies LMAO foreverrrr
1年以上前 iLoveChair said…
EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC
1年以上前 Daisy93 said…
AH-MAZING!
1年以上前 UESforeverr said…
Seriouslyyy<3