パワーパフガールズ Vote for the rrb back in the ppg doujinshi comics!!

valeria23 posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 10:19AM
You won't egzacly vote you just have to post a reply and tell me if you want them back or not.Because the comic's gotten a little boring for some people,we'd figure out if there's anything between the ppg and the rrb(like/love)+
we'd figure out their true personalities.

パワーパフガールズ 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 CANY1 said…
PERFECT THE COMICS REALLY GET BORING SO BRING THE RRB BACK
1年以上前 dex3fan475966 said…
mischievous
ummm actually,with the return of XJ9, and the scientists who were studying the RRB's, the boys are bound to make a come back. though, it is getting a little boring without them there... especially with Bleedman's hints on the Boomer and Bubbles realationship earlier in the comic. so.......ya sure I'll go for bringing them back.
1年以上前 seara1234 said…
I think they sould come back! I've read about boomer and bubbles and what to learn more what gonna happen next. and see then together, also to make some others in the book. So bring back the RRB! PLs? and if so thank you! Also If you can bring then back maybe something meant change or if blossom and dexter (i think that how to spell it.) maybe together or not. And one more too. WE can see then in the book and see more Action. and thank you!
last edited 1年以上前