AKetchum01 posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 01:45AM
I do! She's the evilest of evils!

ポケモン 73 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

1年以上前 ellamcewenasker said…
cool
I don't really pay attention to the Pokemon anime girls most of the time, if not i don't. But I'm watching you dawn, get your hands off Barry, seriously.
 I don't really pay attention to the Pokemon アニメ girls most of the time, if not i don't. But I'm wat
1年以上前 arcaninegal123 said…
I hate Misty. She's too overrated. In my opinion, DawnxBarry is pretty cute, ellamcewenasker. Well, I'm a TwinleafShipper. :P
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
I don't really dislike Misty..though I absolutely HATE people whining to bring Misty back..AND I can not stand people hating Dawn just because they like Misty.I think Dawn is much better than Misty.and I hate the shippings too...It's just an opinion but I hate when people dis the new characters.it's just rediculous in my opinion...What about when Dawn helped Ash's Gliscor by making the Confetti for wind..I don't think Misty or May would've done that.I don't care about Pokemon couples,I actually dispise those couples things...*slaps myself* i'm getting off topic again aren't I? please forgive me I do that when I'm mad :P. anyway I don't blame you for hating Misty alot of people THINK she's the best but that's just their opinion..I can't argue BUT with that but them hating Dawn is going wayy to far. as for twinleaf shipping Barry BETTER keep his little paws off Dawn..I'm watching you Barry.
last edited 1年以上前
 I don't really dislike Misty..though I absolutely HATE people whining to bring Misty back..AND I can
pipiqueen commented…
あなた have the same opinion as me 1年以上前
Yeah! Dawn is awesome!!! 0.o Barry has paws? I thought they were hands. Jk, jk.
1年以上前 MD_01 said…
angry
Me i totally dilike misty
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
In a way i'm sort of starting to hate misty,like I said before I hate when people whine to bring Misty back and the reasoning is so stupid because she looks so good with Ash..POKEMON IS NOT ABOUT COUPLES GET OVER IT ALREADY! no offense to anyone though..you know what I would like to see I'd like to see Dawn battle against Misty and win,maybe that would shut some people up..I'm well aware people have the right to their own opinion...I swear if people keep dissing Dawn...I WILL BLOW UP CERULEAN CITY! in the name of Dawn :P

because this young lady is too cute to be dissed I mean just look at her she's so cute :3
 In a way i'm sort of starting to hate misty,like I 発言しました before I hate when people whine to bring Mist
Hey, can I help u blow up Cerulean City?
1年以上前 pumpkinqueen said…
smile
Misty is ok. But I like Dawn and May more.
1年以上前 AKetchum01 said…
laugh
Yea, MCHopnPop, we could cheat to cause Misty to lose, with a little help from my Rocket friends!
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
that sounds good and I want to get Piplup after Misty while I'm at it:P..nobodies fans or anybody insults MY Dawn and gets away with it..
 that sounds good and I want to get Piplup after Misty while I'm at it:P..nobodies ファン または anybody ins
1年以上前 pumpkinqueen said…
Go Dawn!!!!!! What if Dawn or May was in Misty's place and Misty was in Dawn's place. Would you like Dawn better then Misty?
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
^^ I agree..JUST about everyone likes Misty because she's the "Classic"...I'd like to know who they would like if Dawn was in Misty's place..I don't think the first is the best..I just like Dawn much more :P ..I really couldn't careless if she was in Misty's or May's or her own place or not..I just like Dawn the most.Dawn DOES NOT deserve to be hated...especially for these peoples dumb reasons just because she's not Misty doesn't make her bad.. *sigh*
last edited 1年以上前
YESH! Misty sux!
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
I'm getting the feeling I should Lure Misty to the Cerulean Cave :P
 I'm getting the feeling I should Lure Misty to the Cerulean Cave :P
Yesh and then there's a bomb....
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
Does that mean Misty will go poof :P? and wait people like Dawn and Ash as a Couple...NO NO NO..like I said before stick with the facts people 1)Pokemon is not love related and people wonder why I say love is overrated some people bring love in where it doesn't belong...2)Ash doesn't Miss Misty OR think about love and most of all 3)Dawn is MINE :P
last edited 1年以上前
 Does that mean Misty will go poof :P? and wait people like Dawn and Ash as a Couple...NO NO NO..like
1年以上前 Ratheogod said…
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SPAM!?!?!?!?!?
YOU NEED BOMBZ!
grgrgrgrgrgrgrggrgrg
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
*facepalm* everyone has a right to state their opinion...this a forum..just because you don't like what were writing here doesn't mean it's spam >_>
last edited 1年以上前
 *facepalm* everyone has a right to state their opinion...this a forum..just because あなた don't like wh
Dawn!!! I'm not gay, btw. *bombs Cerulean City* Did I do ok?
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
Yes now I want to use Medichams Hi Jump Kick on Misty :P in the name of Dawn
last edited 1年以上前
 Yes now I want to use Medichams Hi Jump Kick on Misty :P in the name of Dawn
:D Meganium, Solarbeam! In the name of Silver, don't ask. Idk what he has to do with Dawn but who cares.
 :D Meganium, Solarbeam! In the name of Silver, don't ask. Idk what he has to do with Dawn but who car
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
cool
haha,nice :P
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
Oh great now people want Ash and Dawn as a couple...:/..I think that's where I draw my line..Dawn is MINE and that is final x) Pokemon has nothing to do with love can't we leave it as is :P
last edited 1年以上前
 Oh great now people want Ash and Dawn as a couple...:/..I think that's where I draw my line..<i>Dawn
1年以上前 StichxAngel4eva said…
i dont rly think tht much of misty
last edited 1年以上前
Yeah! :P NICE!
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
I think Misty would be considered less "eviler" (IF THAT IS a word) :P if some misty fans were a little nicer to Dawn..I don't get it just because Dawn's not Misty,doesn't mean she's bad..I hate people who constantly bash on Dawn in defense of Misty..I know this is a Stupid Silly if you will way of looking at it..but if both of them were real i'm sure they wouldn't want us to fight over which of them is better....>_>
 I think Misty would be considered less "eviler" (IF <b>THAT IS</b> a word) :P if some misty ファン were
1年以上前 Ratheogod said…
sorry.

I think this is spam.
OMFG what a cute pic! Love the Grand Fest. outfit!
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
How is the bloody name of osiris is this spam? it's just a opinated question..give me a break >_> AND the good news is I found that picture myself :P
1年以上前 AKetchum01 said…
Where do you find those pictures?
Lolz. Dunno, rlly. link
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
tongue
I found them here x)link
and I found out Dawn's name is also Maya :/
1年以上前 simpleplan said…
smile
I like Misty, May, and Dawn i think they all bring something needed in the shows
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
^^ that's true..
Yeppers!
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
I really would like Misty more,if most of her fans weren't so harsh to Dawn and even May...
.... I dunno, I don't think I would like Misty any better.
1年以上前 froslass101 said…
mischievous
i like misty
mischievous
Don't worry, I won't judge u. XD
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
I was looking through the Picks and answers alittle while ago and I hate it when people Dawn,Don..Don is a guys name which is short for Donald >_< gosh that's just plain insulting...poor Dawn.. :'(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Espeongirl360 said…
angry
You know, Dawns fans always get mad at us Misty fans when we say one little bad thing about Dawn. But really, have you guys thought about how us Misty fans hate it when you guys diss and bash Misty. Misty isnt any better or any worse then any of the other characters so why dont you stop being jerks.
1年以上前 AKetchum01 said…
Why don't you stop, and we will too! Simple as that!
i don't like dissing dawn. but i dont hurting people's feelings so i keep my mean comments to myself and i would apretiate it if you guys did it to. as they say "if you fight fire with fire, you'll only get burned"
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
smile
All I can say is everyone has their own opinion on things,and I respect that..
If you fight 'flyer with fire', Ash gets the badge. Or 'ire with fire' and you get the picture...
1年以上前 AKetchum01 said…
What does that mean?
1年以上前 Ratheogod said…
I H4T3 DAWN! XDXDXDXD
1年以上前 MCHopnPop said…
>_> *facepalm*
last edited 1年以上前
worried
heh heh .... um Ratheogod ..... your not helping the cause hear ..
@Aketchum01: 'Fighting Flyer With Fire' and 'Fighting Ire With Fire' are episode names. *facepalm*