ポケモン Pokemon Arena RP *READ DESCRIPTION*

TastyNachos posted on Jun 04, 2015 at 11:04PM
Uh... So... I'm kind of to this... Um... RP thing, so I probably won't participate too much in it, but I had this idea pop into my mind.
So, what about a simple Pokemon Battle RP? I mean, no huge, complex story or anything. This is just for fun. Here's how it goes:

To set up, you create your character with a post by including:
Appearance
Name
Personality (optional)
Backstory (optional)
Hometown (optional)

It must be a trainer. To notify people that you want to battle, at the end of the character post, put (Ready for Battle!) The first two people that put (Ready for Battle!) will engage in a battle when both have said it, and it is closed off until the end of the battle. After a battle ended, people that have said (Ready for Battle!) (Only two are allowed to during the battle) will start the next one. If the battle has ended and two people haven't said (Ready for Battle!) you can afterwards. if you already created a trainer and want another battle, or didn't get to earlier, make a post saying your team (It may change if you want it to) and, of course, (Ready for Battle!)

Rules:
1. No cursing
2. You can have minor things happening outside the battle (Ex. You're character is watching the battle, or an evil group is doing something outside of the battling), but do not go overboard and say stuff like "The world Exploded." You may not ruin the story.
3. Remember that this is just for fun. Don't get OVERLY competitive. No whining (I mean not getting your way in the story, your character may whine for RP purposes only.) or trying to make its so you get your way all the time.
4. No ignoring anything someone says to impact the story unless it breaks the rules and/or is incredibly stupid.
5. No insulting someone unless it is for RP purposes. Thank you.
(More rules might be added later if anything gets too out of hand.)

Trainer Example:
Name: Red
Team: Bulbasaur, Wartortle, Charizard, Pikachu
Personality: Serious, greatly determined, afraid of bug types
(Ready for Battle!)

Have fun, and remember the rules!
last edited on Jun 04, 2015 at 11:07PM

ポケモン No 返信