Percy Jackson & The Olympians 本 the movie's messed up!

123moo123 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 07:14PM
i just saw the movie last week and they totaly messed it up! i asked like 10 people and they agree! other than the obvious facts, like annabeth being blonde and mr. d not even being in the movie, they didnt know luke was evil till the 2nd book! and he wasnt even the thief! it was ares. they didnt include the water park scene either! i think they really should do a better job on the next movie.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians 本 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Perseus1092 said…
angry
Though I liked the movie they did leave stuff out.Luke was supposed to have a scar! and what about the part where Luke and Percy were in the woods?
1年以上前 Snoredom said…
Yeah they did change it pretty drastically but they had to make it shorter. But I thought that what they did with the quest was really dumb. And WHAT is Persephone doing in there?? And for cripe's sake did they really have to have people get high off of "lotus flowers" ?
1年以上前 awarre6545 said…
meh
I thought the movie wasn't like the book at all. The plot was, but not like the other stuff.
1年以上前 coolawsome said…
angry
i saw the movie to and i was pointing out every little detalie that had a big effect on the next books like the cabins and wheres the big house theres no clarises and hes like 16 wich ruins the prociy cause hes already 16 and they dont fight they hydra till book 2 theres no ares wich is a big part of the movie and the pearls are spused to be given to him by a sea spirit and annabeth dosent play with cyberus he lives with his mom in the beggining and he fights the minataur with riptide and nancy bobifit is not in the biggining and they already know that percy is posidens son and he dosent keep the mintaur horn thers no crustys water beds
in conclusion y couldnt they just add two more hours to the movie and make it exeactly like the book???
1年以上前 zoe_nightshade said…
sick
its not only messed up but i see your point. the movie isn't original and they left out alot of parts.
1年以上前 wowdudeee12 said…
See they didnt need to change it to make it shorter. They added in extra parts. They really could have kept it the same.
1年以上前 closetfreak said…
hmmm
Anyone know if they're planning on doing the rest of the books as well? I mean, they left out Thalia, Kronos, the Oracle, Clarisse and Aries.. So how COULD they actually make the rest of the series into movies? What I miss the most though, is the humor from the books...