ペンギンズ FROM マダガスカル Your PoM ファンタジー

Metallica1147 posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 08:18PM
DO you have a PoM Fantasy that you have but have no one to share it with? Well if so just post it on here, like I did on an article, here I'll put it on here :)

link

also here's the Article right here in case our too lazy to click the link XDD!

My PoM Fantasy World

Well if you read my PoM fan fiction stories, that pretty much my fantasy, but if you haven’t I’ll tell you guys. Well first of all I’m an otter just chilling at the zoo with the penguins, Marlene :3 XD! Also the lemurs (from time to time :p) and also everyone else in the zoo. And someone people do know I like Marlene, so you are maybe thinking “Okay you’re an otter so I’m guessing Branlene happens instead of Skilene -_-” Well… nope, I let Skilene happen, so Skipper and Marlene are together and also I dedicated to make an new OC named Ariana, who’s an Emo penguin girl who my OC Brandon (who is me by the way) are together, so everybody’s happy YAY LOL. And everyday my friendship grows with Marlene (Well if I can’t be in a relationship with her, might as well have a strong friendship with her, and there’s nothing wrong with that is there?) And This is not added in my stories, but I say all of my friends right here on the PoM spot are also in my fantasy world (Like I said not in my stories cause that will be a whole lot OC’s, so much Skipper might go crazy LOLZ!) But I will say this *whispers to the fangirls* Rico and Private are single, soooo if you want to add you so you can be with either Rico or Private let me know, also Kowalski is taken… sort of, well I’m planing to add Doris the Dolphin, and be in a relationship. Also not just Rico and Private if you like anyone else like Julian I can also add that. Why am I still whispering? *Stops* Okay back to normal, anyways *sigh* dang I so wish I would live in my fantasy world instead of the real world, life would be so much better, with better friends, and I’m talking about the PoM characters and the PoM fan club members on here, cause, well I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. You guys are like a second family to me : )

-Metallica1147 out!

P.S: And no worries, no matter how silly you think your fantasy is, no one will judge :)

ペンギンズ FROM マダガスカル 32 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Well, geez, my PoM fantasy is very long and confusing, but I've actually tooken the time to figure out how the entire PoM world in my head that I practically live in sometimes could actually exist.
1年以上前 Metallica1147 said…
big smile
Well I wrote my down and added it, and no matter how long it is I would still love to read it :D
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Like, on this forum or as an article?
big smile
I did both so it does not matter really XD!
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Umm... Okay... Let's see if I have any writing skillz at all. Might be a little (or a lot) long considering it started in December. It also skips around a bit, sorry.

One day I heard a little voice in my head, and it sounded like Kowalski. So, I just kind of went with it and imagined a whole conversation with him. He was all super-exited about his new invention, which would allow him to talk to humans through their minds. So, he would call me in my mind pretty often and talk to me, but then Skipper found out and freaked cuz he didn't trust humans. But Kowalski still talked to me and eventually I got to talk to Private and Rico, but I always kept bugging him about Skipper cuz at the time I was a HUGE Skipper fangirl. Sometime later, Skipper finally talked to me and said I could be a temporary-recruit to the team to help them learn how to read better. Now, the cool part of this whole thing is the machine that Kowalski used to contact me originally also allowed me to go to their world with my mind (my own little world in ma head! X3), but when I was there I could kind of sense other animals and humans minds and I could move things or make things appear with just a thought. The down-side of it all: I have a very active, unstable imagination, and I tended to randomly explode things or cause storms, tornadoes, one black hole, that kind of stuff. Yeah, so another reason for Skipper to not trust me.

Okay, so is anyone lost yet?
big smile
No I got it, and it's very kool in my mind, awesome job Penguinangel... here's a cookie *gives Penguinangel a cookie* :D
1年以上前 SPKR689 said…
i have too many fantasies to even write them XD i might write somthing someday, just idk y but not here.
1年以上前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
I would be up all night typing.

-Kat
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Oh no, I've barely even started yet. I'm just posting in sections in case anyone who really cares get's lost, and it's hard for me to remember everything at once.

Anyway, this is where it skips around a bit. Since the first day that Kowalski set up his Mind-Link (what he calls the machine that allows him to talk to me), everytime that I'm unconscious in our world, my mind goes to their world, except I become a penguin, so I'm actually physically there. But, I don't always remember all of what happens at night, only what appears in my dreams. Also, during the day, I found out after a couple of weeks how to use my mind to make a penguin body for myself so I could fight and go on missions and stuff with them, because Skipper was finally starting to trust me, at least a little bit. Only when I wasn't visiting their world with my mind, I just dissapeared. So, I couldn't be part of the zoo, and they couldn't really introduce me to anyone yet, although I did get to meet Marlene just because she's around the penguins so often.

Back to the pure randomness and chaoticness of my mind that was causing problems in the penguin's world. Kowalski modified the Mind-Link so that he had a block on how much of my "powers", or whatever you wanna call it, I could use at once, so I wasn't able to do as many things, or bigger things like cause storms or big explosions.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SJ_waddles said…
blush
My fanatasy is classified. People would be scared...
smile
SJ_waddles- I won't, and like I said, no matter what's in your fantasy, we won't judge, I promise for sure :)
1年以上前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
I'll write mine when I get my laptop...

-Kat
1年以上前 krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Hmm, 'kay, here goes (don't judge meeeeeeeeee!)

When I was eleven, my mom left me alone at the Central Park Zoo (we've had membership there for as long as I can remember). I eventually saw all the animals at the zoo (I spent a looooooong time watching the lemurs dance). I ended up at the penguins. They looked so cute! So I took out my camera. Then I quickly put it down. After all, I wouldn't want someone taking pictures of me all the time. I'm very shy. Then I thought out loud "I wonder what they do when no one is looking. Was it just my imagination or did the penguins stiffen at that. I decided to test my theory. "Yeah, wouldn't it be funny if they were, like, commandos." After laughing at the joke, I realized that one of the penguins, the stocky one with the scar, was missing. A split second later, I felt a searing pain on the back of my neck, and then everything went black.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room. A light shined in my eyes. "Skippa!" Someone said, "She's awake!" A much harder voice responded, "I can SEE that, Private," I heard a slapping noise and a small squeal of pain. The light lowered, and I could see that it came from a flashlight. More importantly, it was being held by a penguin.

I have to go now, I'll finish later. Should this be an article?
big smile
@Krazy4Kowalski- Yeah this fantasy sounds awesome, I can't wait to hear the rest :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
My (current)fanasy world is...

I'm one of Marlene's friends named (it's classified) back in California. But when we got separated, I escaped and married a singer named Diego Garcia. But when he left me, I realized that it was just an alias. Then I (leagaly) changed my name to Icicle Bluestrap. And then I went into this group for females only. Marlene was in it. Then she told me about her commando neighbors so we pretended to be pen pals. But when I visited Marlene(actually, transfered to New York), I keep thinking that she might have a "thing" for Skipper. After a few months and all of my meddelling, I found Skipper's files and saw that he was Diego Garcia. Then I ran up to him and said, "HEY DIEGO! You didn't file a divorce yet!"

Then everyone got confused, except Skipper, who ran. XD

Isn't this a great fantasy!
 My (current)fanasy world is... I'm one of Marlene's フレンズ named (it's classified) back in Califo
laugh
@Icicle1penguin- Ohhhhh sounds awesome, and How dare you Skipper! LOLZ!
1年以上前 Rachel16 said…
heart
My fantasy is to date Rico or Private
last edited 1年以上前
Okay, I have another fantasy!

A bunch of fans (Like 20, including me) are transfored into different PoM animals and gets transfered into the zoo. (I somehow change myself from a monkey to a penguin). But these fans are actually all female and were extreme fangirls! Except, after a group meeting, they vowed to seem sane until one of the penguins get interested in them.

After a while of hanging out with their favorite penguins, I got bored and then I went out to hang with Marlene, Julien, or other animals in the zoo I find interesting. Later, one night, I was out for a walk and saw Skipper running and turning a corner in my directions. I said, "Skipper? What are you doing?" but then he shushed me. Then I saw a bunch of fangirls running straight ahead.

I was like, "Okay, what happened!" He was like, "I don't know! First one of the girls hugged me, then it turned into a catfight!" Then we snuck our way back into the HQ where we saw Kowalski, Private, and Rico shivering in the corner and Rico's doll girlfriend torn apart. They told us that the girls turned crazy and attacked them.

Actually that's all I got! They'll probably need to transfer and change their names after that. XD (Me too, since one of the girls saw me with them...and probably Marlene too)
LOLZ! that was funny Icicle
big smile
I daydreamed that Skipper was wearing baggy pants, a blue hoodie with a giant "S", and sunglasses while breakdancing. XD But he got stuck because his flat head just...well you get the idea.
laugh
Yes I do XD!
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Continuing on, around February......

Things were finally going okay, and so something bad has to happen, right? Yeah, well, I heard yet ANOTHER voice in my head. This time, Dr. Blowhole. He had been spying on me and the penguins for the last two months, and thought that he could use me as a spy against the penguins. It didn't work, and we kicked him dolphin butt! XD Except he kept coming back and attacking, because he thought that he had finally found a weakness he could use against the penguins. But, he could never even keep us captured for more than a few minutes because I could teleport with ma mind or just move the different traps and weapons and stuff. So one day, he came with two things: new allies, and an invention of his own that blocked out my ability to do things with my mind. His allies; the Danes.
big smile
@Penguinangel- Wow, very exciting, wow this was a good idea for a forum :D
big smile
^Awesome!
big smile
Ya know I was daydreaming that I was Kowalski's daughter.
Weird, I daydream the same thing this morning, but I was Skipper's son XD
1年以上前 Penguinangel said…
Continuing on... Again...

*insert dramatic fight scene here* Sorry, I'm really not a writer, and this happened several months ago. Sometime during the fight, Dr. Blowhole captured me and hit me with a lazer beam that basically made my penguin body real in that world, so I couldn't just transport or dissapear to get an edge in the fight, and I could now actually get hurt. But, me and the penguins won (obviously), Kowalski modified the Mind-Link machine thing again and after a while was able to split my mind somewhat so that I'm now in their world all of the time, but still here in our world, if that makes sense. It's like, I don't actually know what happens unless I check up on their world, but the whole storyline or whatever it is continues even without me. Oh yeah, and because one of the things I can do with my mind is heal myself, I'm almost immortal, at least in their world. And that's a pain at times, because I also can't go unconsious, so what ever kind of mess I manage to get myself into, I have to suffer through until I can heal myself (how my mind was "split", only my human mind has that ability) Anyway, since then Kowalski became my boyfriend X3. (Hey, it's my fantasy), and then only one other really major thing happened that I can remember right now.

We discovered that there are actually portals that open up in different parts of the world for short periods of time that allow you to travel through dimensions and time (I guess kinda like a space-warp thing? idk). Well, one day Skipper took my to the city to show me their different escape routes and such. Kowalski was going to take me, but I accidentally knocked him unconscious with a blow to the head (oops :P). So me and Skipper were in the city when Officer X spotted us. We were chased down into the sewers, and thought we had lost him when we heard voices down the tunnel. Skipper told me to follow him and ran through one of their secret passages, or so he thought. I ran in and rammed into him; he had stopped at the top of a flight of stairs. And we fell, and it hurt. At the bottom of the flight of stairs was a waterfall, and a bunch of rocks, and it was really beautiful, but strange, especially considering we were in a sewer. We hid out there for a while, part because it was so georgous, part to wait to be sure that Officer X was gone. After about a half-hour or so, I remembered the portals, and I started freaking out and told Skipper, because we had traveled around a bit. By the time we found where we came in from, the portal was about the size of a basket ball, and then it was gone.
1年以上前 fun123fun said…
i daydream of any anime i wach crossover to pom epeshalkly blowhole's revenge
I daydreamed that Skipper claimed that I liked him, but I refused. But then he slammed a stethiscope(or something) on my heart and my pulse was waaaay over average.
1年以上前 fun123fun said…
i daydream that it was a ordanary day until two guys on skatebords handing out fliers and the penguins got supichios then 2 days later at midnight alot of teens came becuse i was holding a secret consert right at the busy cross roads of the zoo singing sk8er boi
1年以上前 TheRatKing1 said…
my first one isn't exactly rated pg-13 ( let's just say it involves slash between my Oc and my favorite character Hint : my username) but this is SOOOOO close to that first one. i'll just keep it simple in three words : meeting the penguins.
1年以上前 hotsnowsels said…
Okay, I'll spill my really cliche self-insert story. My fantasy character is Alice's niece, which makes sense seeing as I'm a redhead. I arrive as a junior zookeeper for the Summer. This startles the penguins, who begin to see that my powers of perception are pretty normal. I begin to see suspicious things happening around the zoo, and eventually catch the penguins on one of their missions on a security camera. Knowing how Alice isn't exactly the most friendly person towards the animals, I delete the footage, intending to figure things out before I tell her. I begin to spy on the animals. Eventually, I'm awoken in the night by noises from the zoo, and get up to investigate. I happen to walk right in on a zoo meeting about me. The penguins immediately tie me up and begin interrogating me with their speak-and-spell. A long conversation between everyone ensues, and eventually I'm able to convince the penguins that it was me who deleted the incriminating footage of their operation. Kowalski leaves the group for a while to build a translation device, deducing that it would make everything a whole lot easier. The other penguins try to decide whether to erase my memory or not. Marlene, Private and Julien are on my side, while Skipper, Rico, and Maurice think it too dangerous to let me leave with the knowledge of their escapades. Kowalski returns, we talk some more, and at last a decision is reached after Skipper makes me swear secrecy, figuring someone to help keep their cover in the zoo might be a good idea. From that day forward I befriend the animals and have adventures with them on my breaks. And there you have it!
Well, it isn't THAT lame. I suppose I could turn this into a really good story if I make the character not me and get rid of the translation device, plus end it right after the zooster's meeting.