ペンギンズ FROM マダガスカル Thinking about 書く a story...

Hijinata posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 01:18AM
But I'm so lazy otl.
Okay so, I was thinking about making a comic but I take to long to draw so I would never get anything done, so I thought maybe I could do a story. However, I don't think I write very well, as in my stories don't flow well in the way they're described but... I still kind of want to try anyways. o:
It would be about the Penguins humanized but I don't no what else other than that and some head cannons xD So, I was wondering if you guys had any ideas you could let me use?
One last thing, I don't think it would be when they ALL know each other, it would be like when they first met, but I suppose some would already know each other... :D

ペンギンズ FROM マダガスカル 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mostar1219 said…
all I can think of is one of them brings private like a brother and they all attend a college run by blowhole and they try to unlock some kind of mystery within the college, but it's up to you
1年以上前 Hijinata said…
Hmmm.. That seems plausible o: Kowalski could be a professor there and Private and Rico end up in his class somehow. Skipper would be like the undercover cop disguised as a college student and Private would be like "Ugh... aren't you kind of old to be here?"
xD
mostar1219 commented…
sure 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hijinata said…
Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention that it might be Somewhat interactive, Like there may be a few scenes or instances where I allow you guys to say or vote on what should happen next. O:
For example, I might ask for suggestions for a particular scene .i.e. Skipper gives Private an order, bu Private doesn't feel as though this order is moral, so has a hrd time deciding if he should do something or not. I would put up a pull with some options like A) Follow SKippers orders B)Disobey Skipper C)[Your suggestion here] ....
xD
1年以上前 mostar1219 said…
ooh, excellent idea