ONE PIECE(ワンピース) Art Request

Mark_d_p posted on Sep 22, 2014 at 02:05AM
Hello all, I'm hoping one of you art guru's can help me. I've been looking for quite a while but cannot find what I want. I'm wanting a......Banner I guess is the best description. I would like the entire crew (pre-time skip) standing side by side. I want them to look serious as if ready to fight. Like the expressions they had when standing on the courthouse roof when rescuing robin on Enis lobby. However I want all the crew including Brook and with chopper in "heavy point". Then on either side of the crew I would like the Going Merry on one side and Thousand Sunny on the other. With a halo above the sheeps head on Merry. Preferably on a medium blue background. No background detail needed.

Basically I'm trying to get artwork for a mural I'm having done but cannot find an example of what I want so I'm turning to the experts. If anyone can do this it would be greatly appreciated.

ONE PIECE(ワンピース) 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Mark_d_p said…
Anyone? Please, I really need the help.
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
Yeah, you're going to be hard-pressed to find someone on this club... Fanpop, even. I do know of one guy who is good at drawing - he's doing graphic design in college, but I don't know if he still comes on any more. Search for a guy called kevy1 - that's his username on Fanpop.

Sorry, but i can't really help any more than that.