ニュームーン(トワイライト) Dakota Fanning In New Moon.

breadstick posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 04:37AM
k so i dont think she should be in it , i dont think she's mature enough for it i'm sorry but thats how i feel
and i just dont think she can do the part honestly.

does anyone agree with me or am i by myself.

ニュームーン(トワイライト) 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 breakingdawn21 said…
meh
i agree with u all the way. i think she would be really bad at the part and i dont really like her eather. i think she might ruin the movie and janes part.
1年以上前 the_bunkster said…
angry
NOT HAPPY!!!!!
1年以上前 bonnieboo said…
wink
i think they could have chosen a better actor to play jane's part but i think dakota will do fine because i can see her playing the jane character because the book descirbes jane as being small and i picutred jane almost childlike so i think she wont ruin the movie...she might suprise everybody on how well she does
1年以上前 N8VTXN62 said…
worried
She is just not right for the part. I think they went for her because she a "name brand".
1年以上前 jalicefan15 said…
I love dakota fanning's work and I think she will be perfect as jane
1年以上前 BellaJane said…
sunny
I don't really watch any of her movies but the ones I have seen she acts very well. She's not how I pictured Jane but everyone pictures her different. I think we should give her a chance.
1年以上前 northcarolinian said…
tongue
i think she is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too freakin preppy to play jane. i don't think she's pretty enough either. now, my friend would be perfect. but we can't all be happy.