Nellie Lovett Why we 愛 Mrs. Lovett!

mrslovett_love posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 04:45PM
I love her because she is evil, but yet innocent. All she wanted was love from Mr. Todd, she didnt really get it, she she just went along with his plot and she decided to make pies out of the people he killed. If only he noticed her ...

but I love how she is soooo pretty! and has a great voice! i hate how in the play they make her seem crazy and ugly!

Nellie Lovett 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 hanababey said…
i love her because shes
1. such a brill singer
2. sooooooooooooooooooo pretty
3. Great character
4. Played by Helena Bonham Carter (best actress in da world)
5. Loves Johnny Depp (Sweeney Todd)like me
6. unique
7. crazy like me lmfao
8. Clever (coming up with the idea to make people into pies)
9. Loving (Sweeney Todd + Toby) (Toby in not while im around)
10. I want 2 b her
11. I want 2 act as mra Lovett in the west end when im older!!!
1年以上前 siri_soul said…
well, in the play she's crazy but it's a good madness i think. A good mandness that is in the movie as well
1年以上前 Lolabella said…
I actually think she was really pretty in the movie... but of course, Helena looks pretty as a bloody ape, so Mrs Lovett was bound to be pretty too, even if they did paint bags under her eyes. I love Mrs Lovett because she can love, and she's blinded by that love and does things that she wouldn't have done otherwise. If I were to rave about how pretty and fabulous she is, I would probably be talking about Helena. I don't know, I just adore Mrs Lovett anyway, and even when Angela Lansbury was playing her, I adored her. I just think she's so amazingly complex and transparent at the same time, and you can really understand her motives, and it makes you question human nature, like how far would you go for someone you loved... woah, I've wrote an essay here, but you know.

I love her. And Helena. But this is not the place.

Team Lovett all the way!
1年以上前 helena-gal said…
omg helena is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool i luv her soooooo much it scares me and that i'm obsessed
1年以上前 BellatrixCissy said…
she is different and seems to be innocent at first but is guilty and i also hate when in the plays they make her ugly