ニール・パトリック・ハリス NPH = POSSIBLE RIDDLER????

nphfan posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 02:45AM
Someone clarify this for me. I've heard rumors that NPH will portray the Riddler, my all-time favorite Batman villain, in the next movie. I started screaming when I found this out. Check out the images I posted. Someone please tell me this is true!!!!!!!!!

ニール・パトリック・ハリス 17 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 nphfan said…
Ok, now I hear that it is still very much in speculation - no one knows yet, and Johnny Depp has a lot of support. But keep your fingers crossed!
1年以上前 Jennifer1985 said…
Well, I didn't hear of those rumors, yet. I'm not a huge fan of comic book-based movies, but if NPH's in this movie I am totally up for it.

Although Johnny Depp as the Riddler would be cool, too... No offense to the awesomeness of NPH ; )
1年以上前 nphfan said…
I know - they would both be incredible. I love the Batman movies. Either way, it'll be great. JUST NOT EDDIE MURPHY PLEASE!!!!!
1年以上前 judesmommy said…
Exactly absolutely no Eddie Murphy. That would be a terrible choice. Wow I never thought about NPH for that role before. Hmmm...sounds promising!
1年以上前 nphfan said…
:-D
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
angry
HEY! NO INSULTING EDDIE MURPHY IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
That was supposed to be an angry face... he used to be my favorite actor till Neil....Johnny Depp would be totally awesmoe in whatever he does, and so would Neil! I hope they pick one of them!
1年以上前 nphfan said…
haha sorry to insult you
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
wink
lol, it's fine. Just after-math of Eddie Murphy obsession, is all!
1年以上前 judesmommy said…
hmmm
Well, I wasn't insulting Murphy. I just don't believe he would make a good Riddler is all.
1年以上前 nphfan said…
i'm not a huge eddie murphy fan, but on fanpop we all have different interests. :-) so i think we've all left this un-hurt!
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
No, no, it's fine. I think he'd be an awdul riddler too!

1年以上前 nphfan said…
haha
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
tongue
but Johnny depp is a better actor then neil. The only person I can think of to tie with Depp, is Will Smith.
1年以上前 nphfan said…
depp is not a better actor than neil. depp is wonderful, but neil is much better.
1年以上前 Jennifer1985 said…
big smile
All of them are awesome, Neil, Will and Johnny! I couldn't live without having seen their work.

The only thing though is Neil is not only awesome he is over the top of awesome, too =D
1年以上前 nphfan said…
exactly