Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー) Couples that remind あなた of Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー)

dermer4ever posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 09:21PM
I was just wondering what are some of the other tv show couples that remind you of Naley. The three that I can think right off the bat are Mondler (friends), Seth and Summer (the oc), and Piper and Leo, (charmed). These are the only I can think of. If you have some couples that remind you of Naley please put them down. They can be from any show we won't judge you. Just list your comparisons I am sure that you guys can come up with some pretty good ones.

Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー) 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 lucysmileyface said…
well terra..the couple they remind me the most is landon and jamie (a walk to remember)..without the dying part! cuz he was a jerk till he met jamie, their love was genuine, they didn't care about what others might think..wonderful love story!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
HELL Piper and Leo totally fit they split up many times but always found their way back to each other!!! They were TRUELOVE!!! Seth and Summer/Mondler were great as well!!!
1年以上前 GilmoreGirl333 said…
The couple that reminds me of naley is rory and logan from gilmore girls b/c
a) Nathan and Logan are both HOTTTT! LOL
b) Nathan and Logan were both playboys until they met Haley and Rory.
c) Nathan and Logan are both rich
d) Haley and Rory are both smart
AND FINALLY BOTH COUPLES HAD TRUELOVE!!!!!
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
^^Oh how could I forget about them!! They were soo perfect!! LOVED them!! I was soo pissed when she turned down his proposal*sobs*