MySpace I hate myspace, フェイスブック ect...

AR55 posted on Oct 09, 2007 at 08:52PM
anyone with me here come on...eh?

MySpace 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 piperpayton22 said…
i do too but i have a facebook but thats it myspace is so stupid i dont know why people have one
1年以上前 mrs-mindfreak said…
cause its FUN
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Molly-Rachel said…
its a way of staying in touch with your friends

if you have them.....

do you?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
facebook is stupid, pictures aren't that fun, myspace, meh.
1年以上前 dereksgurl said…
who dont have a myspace????
1年以上前 McDreamyluva said…
i dont have myspace and facebook..
1年以上前 Edwards_Heroin said…
Why are people who don't have a MySpace and hate it on a site that is dedicated to people who are "fans" of it??? I'm so confused!!!
1年以上前 megloll14 said…
i dont have a facebook/myspace but i am beggin mum to let me av 1 how can i persuade mum to let me have one plz help me from megloll14
1年以上前 bflyrockstar said…
I have both and they're alright. Facebook is a good way to keep in contact with friends and family that are far away.

I found this site called Yoozur which is like a myspacemusic, facebook and iTunes combined. It's a social networking site but it's geared towards people who love music cause you can UL and DL stuff. I think it'll be bigger that myspace and facebook combined.

link
1年以上前 Legenda said…
crying
I think that people distance them shelves from the real world with myspace and facebook, i mean no one goes out to meet people any more, its sad:'(
1年以上前 biteme00 said…
i dont have a facebook
but i have a myspace
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KEWLIO said…
I have both, i like them both. But prefer myspace
1年以上前 ms_girl said…
I completely agree. Up until just recently I had both a myspace & facebook account. But I got fed up with all the drama that comes with them so I deleted both and feel so much better now that I don't have to see people's stupid activity streams & the sort.
1年以上前 jenfan said…
now its all about facebook, myspace is a shaddow, but facebook too is starting to stall!
1年以上前 amandafanpeet said…
i like link imo.