音楽 I need new 音楽 for my ipodの, ipod (:

Chlozilla posted on May 23, 2010 at 11:00PM
I'm tired of the songs i've been listening to :/

I'd like different ones.

I'm all for listening to new and unkown bands (: I like alternative. I like happy music (:
I do not like hardcore metal or screamo but I like to head bang to a good rock song. I love music you can dance to in your room while no one's watching. And I hate it when you can't understand what the singer is actually singing. (:

I'm pretty much open for anything.
Enlighten me on your style (:

Thanks (:

音楽 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 leaveme said…
If you want music to fill the perfect summers day or if you want to dance in your room when no ones watching check this track out I just found out earlier. link

He is a Spanish guy called Javier Moreno...
1年以上前 r-pattz said…
Avril Lavigne = LOVE! Boys Like Girls is another of my faves, along with Muse. Blue October is alternative... So's Nirvana for your headbanging. xD Maybe Paramore or All Time Low... Skyrocket Love, Green Day, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, 3OH!3... I'm kinda jumping genres, but I don't really know what you like...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Hmm...

Happy: Rooney... um, that's probably it for the happy part. When Did Your Heart Go Missing is a good dancing song by them.

Headbanging stuff: Simple Plan, Green Day, Good Charlotte

Alternative: Mayday Parade, Boys Like Girls, You Me At Six, The Academy Is..., Amber Pacific, The All-American Rejects

And all of them, I think you can understand them... I guess.

Hope it helps!