MoonClan Members

beachchick posted on Jul 22, 2010 at 05:38PM
Leader: MoonLight- all gray cat with amber eyes

Deputy- Midnight- black and gray, silver eyes

Medican Cat- Ravenwing-pure black she-cat with icy blue eyes and a white ankh on her chest.

Warriors-

Apprentices:Flowerheart: a very small tortoiseshell she-cat with white accents and deep amber eyes, Cloverpaw, a gray and white she-cat with dark green eyes

Expecting Mothers-

Queens-

Kits-Splashkit: a small black she cat with blazing blue eyes

Elders-

last edited on Sep 02, 2010 at 07:55PM

MoonClan 25 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 beachchick said…
when u join tell me what u want to be you name, color and if u r a tom of a she-cat (kits ro elders cant be warriors)
1年以上前 ilovetwilightjb said…
blush
midnight black and gray silver eyes
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcome midnight
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
Can I be Flowerheart? A very small tortoiseshell she-cat with white accents and deep amber eyes. :)
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcome Flowerheart!
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
wink
May I say that Moonshine is an illegal drink from the north. It's deadly. xD You might want to change that. Plus someone else already named themselves Moonshine. That would be Moonshine321
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
Can I also be Cloverpaw, a gray and white she-cat with dark green eyes.
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcome!
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
mischievous
Why am I a queen? I'm an apprentice! ~Cloverpaw~

*sneers at her* because you are a slut just kidding. But I'm not a queen either. ~Flowerheart~
1年以上前 beachchick said…
sorry i fixed it
1年以上前 Mousefang said…
smile
can i join as Splashkit a small black she cat with blazing blue eyea?
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcome Splashkit
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
smile
i can b med. cat. i am ravenwing, a pure black she-cat with icy blue eyes and a white ankh on her chest. (an ankh is the egyption symble of life) i looks some what like garith from time cat. (the book) the blue in the corner is the shade of my eyes.
last edited 1年以上前
 i can b med. cat. i am ravenwing, a pure black she-cat with icy blue eyes and a white ankh on her che
1年以上前 Mousefang said…
awesome description!
-Splashkit
1年以上前 beachchick said…
smile
welcome ravenwing.
1年以上前 HunterBoy said…
can i be a warior i am a tom cat with a black body with a white stripe on my side and green eyes
1年以上前 beachchick said…
sure but you need a name
1年以上前 beachchick said…
crying
clan i have some sad news. Midnight was hunting and wasnt being carful. She was killed by a wolf for crossing into there teritory. We will all miss her very much!
1年以上前 Cloudheart said…
Can I join as Poppyclaw -Ginger she-cat with honey colored eyes, expecting kits.
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcome Poppyclaw
1年以上前 beachchick said…
welcoem Grayfoot
1年以上前 TalaLeisu said…
big smile
Can I be Sandpelt- a pretty tabby she-cat

can I also be Dogtooth- a dark brown tom with grey eyes.
1年以上前 beachchick said…
blush
hey sorry im having troble with the form.... so just tell me what you want to be like warrior and so forth and ill get everyoen on as soon as i can... but for those of you that just joined you are part of the clan so feel free to do anything that you want in this clan that dosnt break the rules thanksfor your understanding
1年以上前 Harpaw8 said…
Name: silverpaw
Color: silver
Other: vary sweet
Mate: none
Mentor: ???
1年以上前 scourgestar55 said…
can i join?
name:claw
pelt:white w/ black spots
eyes;blue
other:she is vampire
position:warrior
 can i join? name:claw pelt:white w/ black spots eyes;blue gender:she cat other:she is vampire po