モンスター・ハイ Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

モンスター・ハイ 4518 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4518

1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey was walking down the hall of Monster High. Today It was Back To School After Winter Break. She kept on walking and searching for her friends.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Spectra pops out of a locker "Salutations Abbey!"
last edited 1年以上前
Abbey sort of had a spazz attack by Spectra's Random Entrance. She then relized it was her and smiled. " Hello Spectra ," Good To Be Back At School." she asked her.
last edited 1年以上前
"Yes, its good to return and keep running my gossip blog. How Heath?" (Sorry just had to throw heath in there sooner or later?)
(Hahaha It's Okay)

Abbey slightly smiled and blushed . " Wha- What Do You mean ." she stuttered to Spectra.
1年以上前 lovebaltor said…
Clawdeen and Operetta were walking down the halls, chatting about their summer when they saw Abbey and Spectra. "Hey ghouls!" Clawdeen said happily, running over to join their conversation. Operetta walked over casually, leaning against the locker Spectra was protruding from. "Howdy ghouls, whatcha up to?"
Abbey was relived to get out of the alleged conversation even though she kind of wanted it . " Hello ." Abbey Said smiling at both Clawdeen and Operetta . " How Was Your Break" Abbey asked them.
" Im looking for some gossip to write about" Spectra said as she looks around.
Abbey nodded at Spectra for some reason Abbey Always knew what she was up to.
Spectra grinned with guiltiness.
1年以上前 lovebaltor said…
Clawdeen looked up at Spectra with an amused look. "Just make sure that you hear everything before you post it on your blog." Operetta grinned. "Yeah, wouldn't want Miss Cleo to come after me again, now would ya?" Clawdeen giggled. "Our break was good - had our annual Boo-B-Que last week. Was yours any good?" She asked Abbey, but it was implied that both ghouls would answer.
Abbey nodded " Yes , The New Slopes on The Mountain Top where amazing ." abbey told Clawdeen and Operetta . " And - " she began but then stopped herself from
Saying it.
"Mine was great. I met a new a boy on my vacation, and i found out he goes to Monster High!" spectra smiled
1年以上前 lovebaltor said…
"That's good to hear," Clawdeen said, smiling. Operetta noticed that Abbey stopped herself from saying anything, but she held her tongue. I can't ask Abbey what she wanted to say - what if it has to deal with a boy? Spectra would be all over it... especially if he goes here. So, she just smiled and nodded politely.

(P.S If something is written in ITALICS it means the character is thinking it)
"Oh look! my new BF!" Spectra said as she flew over to a scary cute new boy.
(Okay Since I'm On My IPod When Abbey thinks it will be in ' a apostrophe in front and at the end)
Abbey looked at Operetta she thought no one would have caught that. Good thing she did not ask maybe she would tell her later. " So anyone heard anything new." Abbey asked them.
"No and im the one whos supposed to know everything new!"
last edited 1年以上前
OUT OF RP- im gonna play Heath too just cause theres no boys..
(Okay You Can )

Abbey rolled her eyes and chuckled . "Of Course you are." Abbey then knudged Spectra Playfully.
big smile
*HEATH BURNS*
Heath walks over to Abbey and Spectra "Hello fine ladies"

Abbey slightly blushes but kept her cool. " Hello Heath." she said in her best fake annoyed tone.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lovebaltor said…
Clawdeen rolled her eyes when Heath entered their conversation. "What do you want, Burns?" Operetta sighed and tried ignoring Heath as best as possible. But - that was hard when he was flirting with the two girls right beside her.
* SPECTRA*
"Ive got to show my Bf the school" spectra said
*Heath *
"So how are you baby, uh i mean Abbey"
Abbey waved Bye to Spectra and turned to Heath. " Perfectley Fine Heath." Abbey said rolling her eyes again.
Abbey waited for Heath's response .
(Anyone Still Here I Think I'm Going To Rp Frankie Also )
1年以上前 charmedphoebe46 said…
I'll do dracularua
laugh
(Okay You Can Join In)
????
HEATH
Walks up to Abbey "carry ur books for you?" Heath asked
Abbey smiles and looks at him " Uh no thanks ." she says trying not to reveal that she likes him.
HEATH
Still trying to convince Abbey

SPECTRA
"hEATH PLEASE GO WE DONT WANT YOU HERE" Spectra said as she roll her eyes
Abbey slightly blushed wanting him to stay but instead she told him to go .
HEATH
"Awe c'mon Spectra whats the deal?" Heath begged
Abbey smiled and looked at Spectra with pleading eyes to let him stay . She knew she needed to talk to him .
*SPECTRA POV*
I could tell Abbey wanted Heath to stay. "Fine stay" Spectra said as she walked away with her bf Baxter.

*HEATH POV*
"Awesome!" Heath's head flamed up
Abbey smiled and waved goodbye to Spectra . " So .... What's Up ." she asked Heath .
*HEATH POV*
Heath noticed Abbey smiling,he was also intimidated because he was with the cutest ghoul in school " umm g. g. good" Heath stuttered.
Abbey noticed his nervousness and put a hand on his shoulder . " Are You okay ." she asked him concernd .
*HEATH POV*
Heath looked down at Abbey's hand, before you knew it Heath's cheeks were a rosy red.

*SPECTRA POV*
Staying hidden Spectra snapped a picture of blushing Heath. "Hmm Heath shows his true feelings" Spectra typed. and she hit send on her Icoffin.
Abbey bit her lip . " Heath ." she said waving her hand in front of his face as she looked at him confused .
*Heath POV*
" HUH WHAT!?" Heath jumped up in shock.
Abbey flinched back "Are You Okay , Did I Freeze You , Are You hurt ." Abbey kept blabbing on in panic to Heath .
*HEATH POV*
"No its just, umm, never mind its stupid" Heath started to walk away
Abbey grabbed his arm " No Nothing is Stupid , Well except maybe the Lunch Food and Toralei's IQ ." she said slighty chuckling . " Just Tell Me."
*Heath POV*

Heath held on to Abbey's hand and with his other hand he pulled Abbey's chin until their lips met.
Abbey smiled as she kissed him back then broke apart from him. " So You want to do something Saturday ." She asked him while getting some strange stares in the hallway from others because she kissed Heath Burns and she liked it.
*Heath POV*
"I'd like that" Heath smiled as he flamed up
last edited 1年以上前
Abbey smiled really big . "Great Maybe we could catch a Movie at the Maul ." she asked him still smiling like an idiot and fiercely blushing .
*Heath POV*
" Ok, cool. So are we? You know?" Heath asked