マイケル・ジャクソン Your お気に入り MJ picture at the moment (Post the pics you're obsessed with)

chokladen94 posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 01:49AM
Since the club is so empty these days I'm gonna give my last try on keeping it alive and starting a new forum topic... I think all of us has at least one picture of Michael we're all crazy about so if you have a favorite pic or any MJ pic you're obsessing over at the moment post it here and share your thoughts on why you love it so much. You can post how many you want, whenever you want. It's all for fun :)

I thought I should post the picture that gave me this forum idea from the start, the picture I'm obsessing over right now. My thoughts on it.... Just look at it!!! The magic of Billie Jean, the hotness, his expression, his kissable lips... neck... It sure plays with my fantasies... *__* Everything about this photo is so magical and sexy. Ugh! He's so perfect! ♥
 Since the club is so empty these days I'm gonna give my last try on keeping it alive and starting a n
save

マイケル・ジャクソン 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 M_Annie_J said…
heart
This Picture = Magic for me , I just love every single detail about it . I could spend hours just staring at this picture and listening to his music . I did it a lot of times :D
 This Picture = Magic for me , I just 愛 every single detail about it . I could spend hours just sta
chokladen94 commented…
I 愛 this picture! It's one of my favorites. I'm not a big ファン of the シャツ though... It would be hideous on someone else xD It's funny how Michael can make everything look good. 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
#Michaelcanmakeanythinglookgreat 1年以上前
chokladen94 commented…
^^ Oh yes! He should have gone with that style もっと見る often... ;))) 1年以上前
1年以上前 MJcutiepie2002 said…
I love this picture
 I 愛 this picture
M_Annie_J commented…
エンジェル <33 1年以上前
chokladen94 commented…
He's SO beautiful! ♥ I'm going crazy over this pic 1年以上前
Vespera commented…
Aww... lovely!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 1年以上前
1年以上前 cherl12345 said…
heart
I love this one. Ebony Eyes
 I 愛 this one. Ebony Eyes
Eternalmike commented…
His eyes ;)) 1年以上前
1年以上前 M_Annie_J said…
heart
I'm in love with this one today :D
 I'm in 愛 with this one today :D
chokladen94 commented…
I 愛 all the pics from Caribou Ranch! So sexy! ♥_♥ 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
His face expression...:****** 1年以上前
Vespera commented…
MJ was a real cowboy, he liked to ride horses, and owned a ranch, with cows... and tigers, monkeys, llamas, snakes, elephants... ;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 mjlover4lifee said…
kiss
I love this picture! <33
 I 愛 this picture! <33
chokladen94 commented…
me too! ;d 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
Michaels シャツ is off...yess!!!:**** 1年以上前
1年以上前 chokladen94 said…
kiss
This has been one of my faves for very long. You can't see his whole face but I think that just adds to the beauty with how the shadow falls on him. And those lips... Oh god I would do anything to kiss them. *sigh* yummy Michael ♥
 This has been one of my faves for very long. あなた can't see his whole face but I think that just adds
chokladen94 commented…
I also 愛 his look in this era. His style is amazing! 1年以上前
Vespera commented…
I 愛 this pic too! The mature MJ looked so cool, and after Rushka Bergman became his personal stylist in 2007, his style changed. 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
I wanna キッス him too! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Vespera said…
heart
I've always loved those pics of Michael and that little girl in Paris (1997). They both look so adorable and happy! Cuteness overload!!! <3
 I've always loved those pics of Michael and that little girl in Paris (1997). They both look so adora
chokladen94 commented…
Aww it's the cutest thing ever! I 愛 how she runs up to him and he takes her in his arms :') 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
I know right ? But I wish I was that little girl. #Anyonewhohashadface2facewithMichaelIamjealousof 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
Oh and in France...I am even もっと見る jealous!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Eternalmike said…
heart
I was in love with this pic for a while now. Michael in this picture is so beautiful to me! I can't even describe how much I love this picture! <33333333 :******** XDDDDDD
 I was in 愛 with this pic for a while now. Michael in this picture is so beautiful to me! I can't e
chokladen94 commented…
adorable baby Mikey! :3 1年以上前
Eternalmike commented…
My adorable baby <333 :*** 1年以上前
1年以上前 katirl432 said…
big smile
I have a lot actually but this one......... :3
 I have a lot actually but this one......... :3
chokladen94 commented…
He's just so dreamy! That curl... ♥ 1年以上前
Vespera commented…
The S - curl era! ;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Vespera said…
kiss
This pic makes me want to kidnap him!!! JK!!! ;) He looks absolutely smashing!!! Love his outfit too! ❤ ❤ ❤
last edited 1年以上前
 This pic makes me want to kidnap him!!! JK!!! ;) He looks absolutely smashing!!! 愛 his outfit too!
chokladen94 commented…
So lovely! ♥ Is it me または does he look... different? I think it's the hair and make up that does it. He looks so gentle and kind like always 1年以上前
Vespera commented…
Doesn't look like he's wearing any makeup. Don't know why he thought he needed makeup, because he was so good looking "au naturel". 1年以上前
chokladen94 commented…
True. It doesn't look like he is and if he is then it's very little. With または without makeup, it doesn't matter he's gorgeous either way. 1年以上前
1年以上前 chokladen94 said…
crying
I'm having this picture as my iPhone background right now and everytime I look at it I could just die!!! He's so gorgeous! ♥♥♥ I LOVE this photoshoot so much! But he seemed so sad and I am aware of the things he was dealing with during that time. It breaks my heart and I wish I could have just met him right before this shoot so I could tell him just how beautiful he is and that he should never let anyone tell him otherwise. I would tell him how much I loved him and how much he means to me. Then I would hug him. Just hold him in my arms as long as he wanted... or needed. Hopefully that would have helped him to put a genuine smile on his face for a very long time in the future. Michael my precious angel, you are so beautiful! ♥
 I'm having this picture as my iPhone background right now and everytime I look at it I could just die
1年以上前 chokladen94 said…
heart
If you just smile...
 [i]If あなた just smile...[/i]
chokladen94 commented…
btw if anyone knows where I can find the whole photoshoot in HQ I'd appreciate if あなた tell me :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Vespera said…
This must be my favourite pic of MJ and Madonna! At the same time as they seem to have fun, it also has a very sensual and intimate feel to it, and Michael looks so charming and handsome. I wish I were Madonna just then (but only then)!!!
 This must be my favourite pic of MJ and Madonna! At the same time as they seem to have fun, it also h
chokladen94 commented…
I 愛 his little smirk :) and the outfit he wore that night... Perfect! ♥ 1年以上前