マンガ Your マンガ Here

Ichigosuke posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 12:21PM
Hey! I was thinking, what if people could post there own ideas for manga somewhere, link up with writers/artists and make their dream manga come to life?
Well, Heres the spot!
People which have ideas for Manga! Please Submit them here!
Your manga should have at least a generic storyline and at least one main character.
Also, All you people who are good with drawing manga, and are interested, can also post their works here, and link up with a writer through the internet to make Manga Come to Life!!!

マンガ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Ichigosuke said…
big smile
I personally have one idea, but its not yet complete.
All ill say is its a Action Sci-Fi Manga. I only have the general idea so I wont be posting it yet, but when im Finished, BAM! :P
1年以上前 wolfmaster3000 said…
Main Charcter : Azeril

The main storey foucuses on a Demon named Azeril who is a demon General there is a war between humans Demon's and Angel's and of course additonal side races that are allied with certain things rouges and all that cool stuff Azeril is the high general of the demon armies and the main storey starts off showing a bit of his past but than goes into a heated battle between orcs and humans and Azeril ( yes he is a one man army ) kills them all he than later recive's a mission from the King of demons that he has a mission so he take's 10 of his finest men to go kill that demon he than later finds out that he was tricked and betrayed by the army he dedicated himself too so he than make's it his life's goal to take his expert comabt training and kill the demon king he teams up with a forest elf princess a Dwarff and a half Gaint they fight many things and endure hard challenge's and hard ships but will they truely kill demon king Baroth who know's my Manga isn't famous. :P
1年以上前 Ichigosuke said…
Uhhh... :( TOTAL FAILURE... People Write!
1年以上前 Ichigosuke said…
ooops! sorry i meant the forum was a total failure not the manga! sorry wolfmaster! there just wasnt anybody writing.... still not...