ルイ・トムリンソン Don't Forget me (louis fanfic)

luvyoulouis_xox posted on May 20, 2012 at 08:12AM
I pulled my quilt over my ears and rolled over uncomfortably. I hit my head on something hard and sat bolt upright. I really had to stop camping so close to the barrier. I had been camping outside the venue for 7 days. And finally the concert was today. I ran into the portaloo and pulled on jeans and a louis Tomlinson tshirt. I quickly stood back in my position. I was second day in the queue. I packed my sleeping bag and quilt away and stood against the barrier and waited. It was 4:15 the concert was about to go underway. I saw harry and niall and Liam and zayne get out of the car then louis. My heart melted and I sighed. It was love at first sight. I had my camera in my hand but I was too stunned to use it. Louis took my camera from my hand and took a photo. I showed him my vip pass and he whispered in my ear. He gestured for the security to let me in and I walked, hand in hand with the love of my life. After the concert we were in the dressing room. Louis grabbed my hand and we sat down. We were having a conversation and I clasped his hand tightly. I never wanted to let go. I edged forwards slightly. My shoulder brushing his and leaned in for a hug. Before I knew it our lips were touching. It was ever so nice. I bit my lip and kissed him properly.

To be continued xxxxx

ルイ・トムリンソン No 返信