ロード・オブ・ザ・リング Banner Change

ShadowFlame posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 07:50PM
I think it's time we decided on getting a new banner. I'll put some up and you users can vote or put up your own! In the end I'll try contacting papa who is the maker of this spot, and we'll see about getting it changed!

I'd also like to see how many people are still active on the Lord of the Rings spot. It seems to range when I make picks from 5-20, and no one ever rates anythng on LotR anymore it seems. So even if you don't have a care in this subject, please leave any old comment, just so I know you're alive.
last edited on Jun 11, 2008 at 09:07PM

ロード・オブ・ザ・リング 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 poisonfang said…
hi Shadow, I'll look, sure :)
1年以上前 poisonfang said…
what kind of banner did you have in mind, by the way??
1年以上前 ShadowFlame said…
lol, this isn't exactly on the top of papa's to do list, so...
1年以上前 king_wa said…
I'm still here. I didn't die. LOTR is basically the only thing I go on anymore. :) ummmm... I don't really know of any awesome looking banners that would be fit to be on the top of this spot... I'll keep thinking.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 becca85 said…
I'm working on rating images...
I'll eyeball the gallery and see if there is anything I like and would recommend.
1年以上前 London said…
Who was the winner?
1年以上前 JAlanaE said…
Wow, this forum is already ages old! Would it still make sense if I made a banner and posted it here? I'd love to make a banner for this spot, but I'm not sure if anyone still looks into this forum...
1年以上前 StichxAngel4eva said…
so its been decided then?
1年以上前 JAlanaE said…
@StichxAngel4eva: Decided? What do you mean?

Well, anyway, I'll just try posting my banner here and I'll see if anything happens... :D

That's it:
 @StichxAngel4eva: Decided? What do あなた mean? Well, anyway, I'll just try posting my banner here an
1年以上前 cheekimunkei said…
smile
I'm alive! and I like the new banner!The expressions are so funny!