Loki (Thor 2011) Loki 名言・格言

bri-marie posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 04:50PM
What are some of your favorite Loki quotes?

Loki (Thor 2011) 27 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 milkie said…
Loki:So I'm no more than another stolen relic? Locked up here, until you might have use of me?. His intensity in that scene give me chills.
1年以上前 bri-marie said…
Oh, I agree. Tom/Loki was amazing in that scene!
1年以上前 SilvaAdrianiel said…
"I never wanted the throne! I only ever wanted to be your equal!"

That pretty much made the movie for me....
1年以上前 tijgerin6 said…
heart
This is from a deleted scene:
'Just a bit of fun, really.'
I like all the Loki quotes. ♥
1年以上前 NordicVeronica1 said…
Funny how very few people knew who Tom Hiddleston was before 'Thor,' and now he's like everyone's favorite actor. :P
1年以上前 Impulse85 said…
big smile
My fav quote was from the Avengers. It's not too much of a spoiler. At the end after Loki's army is defeted he's left to face all of the Avengers and he can only say one thing to a question Tony asked him earlier.

"If it's all the same to you. I think I'll take that drink now."
1年以上前 Chaos44 said…
Nick Fury "you have made me very desperate, you might not be glad that you did, Loki "ohh it burns you to have come so close" Lokis face was priceless, he knew how to push furys buttons.
1年以上前 Chaos44 said…
Thor: "you don't really want to start this again do you,cow. Loki "I was being sincere, Thor: "you are incapable of sincerity :) Loki "Am I"?? game set match. oh and Lokis epic line "give us a kiss" Thats Loki for ya always full of Michief.
1年以上前 LokiAvengers said…
Avengers quote: "Do you ever not fall for that?"
Loki said sneering as his stupid brother goes right through him, and into the glass cage Loki was in, then Loki hesitates, them presses a button and thor falls to his DOOM! enjoy the movie peoples if you haven't seen it! <3
last edited 1年以上前
 Avengers quote: "Do あなた ever not fall for that?" Loki 発言しました sneering as his stupid brother goes right
1年以上前 LokiAvengers said…
heart
I love his face, his long hair and everything about him GO TOM!
1年以上前 LokiAvengers said…
heart
i also loves the now give us akiss I love all his quotes!
1年以上前 NordicVeronica1 said…
Oh yes... saw The Avengers and now...

Thor: "Listen well, brother-"
*Thor gets knocked off screen*
Loki: "I'm listening."

The look on his face then was absolutely hysterical. So casual and calm, like nothing happened. xD
1年以上前 LokiAvengers said…
heart
I loved that one too he is so funny and cute I just loved it when he threw tony out the window!
1年以上前 PokerSpade said…
mischievous
"An ant has no quarrel with a boot." Tom's gorgeous face made me swoon.
:3
1年以上前 pearlshard said…
This isn't exactly from Loki but they're my two favorite lines ABOUT Loki from Avengers.
First:
Bruce Banner (Hulk): "No I don't think we should worry about Loki. That guy's brain is like a bag of cats, you could smell crazy on him!"

and...

Thor: "He's my brother"
Black Widow: "He's killed 80 people in two days"
Thor: "He's adopted..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LokiLover678 said…
I love anything Loki says but one of my fav. is.........
{thunder and lighting happen in the sky}
{Loki sits up quickly in his seat}
Captian America: What you scared of a little lighting?
Loki: No.......Just what comes after
1年以上前 fake_alibi13 said…
The "If it's all the same to you. I think I'll take that drink now." is my favorite line, especially since the original norse god/jotun (you name it) Loki is portrayed more likely to try to strike a deal with the winning team than taking on a bunch of strong guys alone to prove himself.So when he said that I was like "Now that is a much more Loki-like thing to say!" and it was a part where he acted more like a trickster god, not to mention it was funny.I was glad that he didn't go all dramatic like on the ending of thor and he surrendered trying to save his skin (at last).I guess he needed a Hulk-smash to get back in his senses, and being a sly god of trickery who leaves being epic (or villains for the matter) to others and simply causes trouble and mischief (although now he will be the one in trouble).
1年以上前 bri-marie said…
I do have to admit, Thor and Loki (although Loki morseo) seemed a lot more like their Mythological counterparts in The Avengers than they did in Thor.
1年以上前 Hono_neko said…
"How will your friends have time for me... when they'll be too busy fighting you?" (taps Stark's chest with scepter) *clink* (looks confused, tries again) *clink* "...That usually works..."
1年以上前 -EpicCute- said…
big smile
"Is it madness? Is it? IS IT?!"
1年以上前 iloveowlcity1 said…
Loki: i have an army!
Tony: well he have the hulk!
1年以上前 Hono_neko said…
big smile
Also...
Frost giant: (to Thor) Run home, little princess.
(Everyone stops)
Loki: Damn.
1年以上前 truemonkeygrl said…
heart
mine is in avengers loki: i have an army... tony stark: we have a hulk
1年以上前 LokiAvengers said…
I love all Loki's quotes he's my baby! (But also your guyses too)
 I 愛 all Loki's 名言・格言 he's my baby! (But also your guyses too)
1年以上前 PucksLady said…
smile
@Hono_Neko: OMG I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!!! Every time I see that movie, I always say, "Damn," with Loki!!! My sister thinks I'm crazy for that, but I love it!! I crack up every time. Anyways, my favorite quote is...
Odin: Stop!
Loki: Am I cursed?
Odin: No.
Loki: (Turns) Then what am I? *I love his voice during that part! It's so sexy!*
Odin: You're my son.
Loki: What more than that? The casket wasn't the only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it?*Again, so sexy!*
Odin: No. In the aftermath of the battle, I went into the temple and I found a baby. Small, for a giant's offspring. Abandoned, suffering, left to die. Laufey's son.
Loki: Laufey's son?
Odin: Yes.
Loki: Why? You were knee-deep in Jotun blood, why would you take me?
Odin: You were an innocent child.
Loki: No, you took me for a purpose, what was it? (pause) TELL ME!!! *At this point, you couldn't tear me away from the screen*
Odin: I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day, bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace-through you.
Loki: Wha-?
Odin: But those plans no longer matter.
Loki: So I am no more than another stolen relic, locked up in here, until you might have use of me? *At this point, no one in my family dared to talk, else they would be dead.*
Odin: Why do you twist my words?
Loki: You could have told me what I was from the beginning-why didn't you?
Odin: You're my son-I wanted only to protect you from the truth.
Loki: Because I-I-I-I'm the monster parents tell their children about at night?! Well, it all makes sense now, why you've favored Thor all these years, because no matter how much you claim to love me, you could never have a Frost Giant sitting on the throne of Asgard!
That whole part, that whole dialogue, was done so perfectly, no one could match it. Tom did FABULOUSLY as Loki, playing that tortured soul. Amazing!!!

1年以上前 SherlockStark said…
heart
I'm in love with Loki; and I love all his lines! <3
Here's a favorite that hasn't been posted, yet:

Loki: I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose.
1年以上前 truemonkeygrl said…
smile
i love all of loki's quotes i can't even pick a favorite