Leyton Family<3 *New Contest* Best LYRICS to Describe contest! [Round 3 - Daenerys Targaryen]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:26AM
Okay so i know we've had like 2 "best song to describe" contests on here & i really liked them, but they died like a lot of the games/contests on here unfortunately! So I've decided to bring back a few things, but with some updates/twists to hopefully keep people interested!

For this contest, each week a random "subject/theme" will be chosen - i will choose from a bunch of different subjects/themes, tv shows, movies, characters, couples, actors/actresses, books, real life events, etc. - and you will have a few days to submit your lyric choices.

After there are at least 4 submissions, i'll give a "deadline" to post anymore submissions & then we'll have a pick to decide which set of lyrics best fit that particular theme. Once i post the pick for that round, a new subject will be posted & you can start submitting for that next round.

Rules:
>No bashing please! If, for example the subject is 'Stelena', since i don't like them i have 2 choices- either i can just skip on that round, or find a line of lyrics that expresses my dislike in a polite way! [Something like, "I'm sorry you're just not my cup of tea."] I don't see this being a problem since we all respect each other!
>Since there aren't a ton of us, you can do up to 3 submissions per round!
>Length of each submissions: It would be nice if you could try to keep your submissions short enough to fit in the pick without being cut off, but if it goes a bit over it's no big deal! [Just don't go super crazy and submit like 8 lines of the song as ONE submission!]
>No disrespectful lyrics please! By disrespectful i mean lyrics that are hate lyrics - being racist/bigoted, sexist, homophobic etc. - It's fine if there's some cussing, we're all mature here!
>Have fun! Try to participate as much as possible, even if you don't like the subject, you can still vote!
>The person who submits the lyrics that get the most votes will get an icon saying: "Best Lyrics Contest - Round #1 Winner!" [Possibly with an image of the theme, but maybe just stock/textures. lol that's undecided!]

link
Winner(s) - Nic & Atie ♥

link

Round 3 theme:

Daenerys Targaryen
 <i>Okay so i know we've had like 2 "best song to describe" contests on here & i really liked them, bu
last edited on Feb 12, 2014 at 04:57AM

Leyton Family<3 46 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...