Learning Mandarin Do あなた think Chinese grammar is difficult?

Carolyn1 posted on Nov 29, 2010 at 06:51AM
Hey guys, Do you think Chinese grammar is difficult?How good is your grammar?

This quiz can tell (almost) everything about your grammar! There is no correct or wrong answer. Just write down your answer or send me a quick message, and I will ask my friend what you should do to improve your grammar.

1.What is your first language or mother language? ( )

2.How long have you been learning Chinese? ( )

3.Have you taken the HSK test? Which grade have you passed? ( )

4.Do you think Chinese grammar is difficult? ( )
A. Very difficult B. Difficult C. Just so so D. Not difficult E. Very easy

5.Do you like learning Chinese grammar? ( )
A. I always love Chinese grammar B. Sometimes I love Chinese grammar C. Not bad D. Sometimes I don't like Chinese grammar E. I always hate Chinese grammar

6.Are your grammar perfect? ( )
A. Always perfect B. Sometimes good C. Just so so D. Sometimes my grammar sucks E. My grammar is always a nightmare

7.Do you think Chinese grammar and English grammar are similar?
A. A. Very similar B. Similar C. Different D. Very different E. Hard to say

In some languages (like French) the nouns can be divided into female and male nouns. Answer questions No. 8 & 9.
8.Speaking of whether the nouns can be divided into female and male nouns, do you think it's the same in both Chinese and English?
A. Very similar B. Similar C. Different D. Very different E. Hard to say
9.Speaking of whether the nouns can be divided into female and male nouns, do you think it's difficult to learn Chinese nouns?

In English, the same word "do" can be written as "did, will do". Answer questions No. 10 & 11.
10.In this aspect, do you think Chinese grammar and English grammar are similar?
11.Speaking of the tenses of verbs, do you think it's difficult to learn Chinese grammar?

The adverbial adjunct in English is placed behind the verb. Answer questions No. 12 & 13.
12.Do you think the word order in Chinese and English are similar?
13.Speaking of the word order, do you think it's difficult to learn Chinese grammar?

In Chinese, there are measure word and "把" sentence. Answer questions No. 14 & 15.
14.Speaking of the measure word and "把" sentence, do you think Chinese grammar and English grammar are similar?
15.Speaking of the measure word and "把" sentence, do you think it's difficult to learn Chinese grammar?

16.What do you think is the most difficult? From the most difficult to the easiest, place the following choices in order.
A. the nouns can (not) be divided into female and male nouns in Chinese
B. the same word "do" can (not) be written as "did, will do" in different tenses in Chinese
C. adverbial adjunct in English is (not) placed behind the verb in Chinese
D. measure word and "把" sentence in Chinese

17.While learning Chinese grammar, do you think English grammar has influence on your Chinese grammar learning?
A. It has influence B. It doesn't have influence C. Hard to say

18.If English grammar has influence on your Chinese grammar learning, do you think English grammar helps learning Chinese grammar?
A. It helps a lot B. It helps a little C. It's not helpful D. It makes learning more difficult E.Hard to say

Learning Mandarin 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Nancy05 said…
laugh
I'm an English learner and I think Chinese grammar is quite different from English grammar.This may cause trouble for language learners. But the HNHSoft English-Chinese dictionary helps me a lot while learning.link