LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 OMG! Was i the only one screaming at liv and ash in the new ep. Shadow??!!!

Midnight_love15 posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 03:33AM
At the first of the episode it didn't look like the normally very interesting Svu, but when they broke orders and liv and ash went to get her i was freaking out screaming! my mom was actually making fun of me screaming at them! Very touching moment between el and liv before she goes though! very E/O.

LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 OhSusannah said…
smile
That was a very good episode!I love that actor, Naveen Andrews. They ought to make him a regular or even semi- regular cast member. Or even a new Law and Order SFU- Special Fraud Unit. I love SVU but man it is so gruesome and graphic at times. I saw a bit of a repeat of that one with Eric MacCormack on NBC last night. I had to turn the channel, though, so vivid was my memory of that last scene where his deranged daughter stabbed him in the neck with scissors....I really liked Christine Lahti in her little arc, as well!Even from the start, I did wonder why they kept showing her drinking take- out coffee. No suprise that she left the squad as a disgraced alcoholic!She might be a good regular cast member of the show, as well...