LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 How much do あなた hate the new ADA Kim Greylek?

svuroxmysox posted on Sep 29, 2008 at 02:12AM
Personally, I find her extremely annoying. She tries way too hard to be nice and I think she was flirting with Elliot! Skank!

P.S. I love how everybody <except Elliot> totally ignored her when she came in! LOL

LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 62 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

1年以上前 ebathory said…
I agree, she was totally flirting with Elliot. But, I hated Novak when she first joined the squad after Cabot left, and I ended up liking her after a while. I suppose I'll give Greylek a bit of time before I decide to hate her fully.

And, I felt like giving Elliot a good slap in the face. Grrr.
mrsdannypino commented…
あなた didn't like Novak!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 svuroxmysox said…
That ADA has got to have a lot of balls to insult Casey like that in the squadroom in front of everybody! She never fails to piss me off!

P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about you must have missed tuesday's eppy "Confession".
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Ok, after watching 'Confession', (if you havn't, shame shame shame - I added it to the links) I'm changing my view point in regards to Greylek.

She sucks. I'm with you, svuroxmysox. How dare she insult Novak like that? Even Elliot is sick of her. I have a feeling she has some back story as to why she is so gung-ho about SVU cases, and I don't care. She is rude and pushy and an idiot. Do we have to deal with her for a whole season?
1年以上前 svu_ncislovr said…
She is the biggest b*tch ever!!!! How dare she insult Casey!!!
1年以上前 svuroxmysox said…
I seriously hope we don't have to deal with her for a whole season. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll get caught in a hit in run!
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Lol svuroxmysox I'll keep my fingers crossed...
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
But don't you remeber the first ep Novak was in when she came to the crime scene and Benson and Stabler were all like "what are you doing here?" and she told them she liked to get involved in all aspects of her cases? Then after that she settled down a bit...I'm pissed with her after what she said about Novak (I want fin to beat her up).
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Lol livi, yeah I was the same. Hated Novak at first, but she grew on me. It took over a season though...

I'm all for the Fin beating her up thing though, doubt he would I don't think he'd hit a woman. Maybe Liv?
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
*joins in the Greylek hating*
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
I tried really hard not to hate her but shes just soo annoying!! come on NBC dont make us suffer get rid of her!!!
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
Yeah, I tried to give her a chance, I honestly did...But then when she was trying to flirt with Stabler (thankfully he shot her down every time) and kept going on and on and on about D.C (if you liked it so much then go back!!! Please, do!) and Novak, she pushed me a little too far.

At first Novak was a little OTT but she never went on about being 'the crusader' or where she came from or tried to flirt with Liv's man!!!!
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Hear hear!
1年以上前 hawti33 said…
I know i hated her insulting novak but thats what makes us watch it we wanna see who she pisses off and the drama greylak played in my other favorite show one tree hill as lindsay in season 5 if u dnt know and i hated her there now shes here
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
I really dont think she will grow on me ever. arrrrrrrggg shes JUST SOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!
1年以上前 svuroxmysox said…
I so wish it was Kim who gets mauled by the tiger in "Wildlife"
Dare to dream...
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Oh, we can all dream! Lol.
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
^^Hehe thats funny...
I reckon' I never stated before that I HATE her...but I do, I tried to let her grow on me you know? Tried to give her a chance, even after the whole fliritng with Elliot thing...ughh...but when she said what she did about Novak I was done...now I just hate her!!!!
1年以上前 iluvtheshow said…
*Smacks Grayleck* She is soooooo irritating! Who wants to take bets that she somehow knows Dani. Its so simple I'll make it a math problem:
OLIVIA+ELLIOT=LOVE dani&grayleck+elliot=extreme need to smack the girls. Elliot is Liv's man!
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
lol Im with you on the mauling svuroxmysox!
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Smacking, mauling, it all sounds good to me!
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
lets all write a letter to Dick Wolf demanding that he get rid of Greyleck
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
^^Where do I sign?
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
write a letter to him the more letters he gets the better
1年以上前 msvagabond10 said…
i hate her so much, i want to slap her into next week
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Lol, if they do get rid of her, I want it to be violent and painful...
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
hmmmmmm she gets kidnapped and they tourture her and throw her off a building
1年以上前 ebathory said…
OK, I just watched 'Retro' (loved it!) and it kinda made me hate Greylek less. I liked the way she stood up for Warner in court when the Doctor was being a racist ****. Still, didn't like the fact she was eyeballing El sans shirt!
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
yeah she was less bad this week. I dont blame her for looking at shirtless Elliot either I mean who wouldnt want to look at that? Wow I cant believe Im sticking up for her after all the horrible things I said about her. Its only been one episode though so my opinion on her hasnt changed yet
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
Yeah I agree, Elliot sans shirt is for LIV'S EYES ONLY!!!! But it was nice of her to stick up for Warner, but then again, any half decent person would have done that because the defense lawyer was being a pr*ck, Novak and Cabot would have done the same thing.
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Yeah, they would have but they also probably would not have eyeballed El while he was changing. They would have turned around or something... Or maybe not (I wouldn't have! I probably would have "accidently" spilled something all over him so he had to go change again lol).

I think the writers are trying to make us like her now, but I haven't forgotten about her bagging out Novak...
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
Im never letting the bagging on Novak thing go!
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
yeah, I kinda think that she might try to get with him later in the season...It would be a good storyline...Then Liv can kick her butt
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Yeah, if he did get with her (eg. a repeat of Dani)....

... I can't even think of how to describe how incredibly angry I would be. Goddamnit, now I'm all antsy. Liv better knock her out...
1年以上前 svuroxmysox said…
Don't even talk like that, if something like that actually happened I would be so pissed off I'd probably punch a hole thru my cement wall! Then I would car-bomb Dick Wolf, then I would snipe Michaela McMan-Face, then I would...
Ok, I gotta calm down. Did I mention I have anger management problems? ;)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
im with you svuroxmysox! I love the name Michaela McMan-Face I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. If she even looks at Elliot funny I am gonna run her over in my car and then beat the crap out of Dick Wolf! oh I guess I also have an anger problem
1年以上前 iluvtheshow said…
Wow, do we need to arrange some psychotherapy? I would be, lets just say pissed if they did that. Crime against freakin' humanity. Car bombing, probably not, sobbing, yeah probably. ( No anger problems here just hormonally challenged )
~luv~

p.s. I'm anti (currently) McMan-Face
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
Ok, lets not challenge Stabler for his 'poster boy for anger' role.

That said....@#$%%##@&!

If she did try to get get with Stabler, he would decline. A failing marriage doesn't need extra stress...
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Maybe we need a support group for McMan-face haters (love it, svuroxmysox) kinda like NA but GHA instead... (Greylek Haters Anonymous).

And you're right Livi. He'd never do anything because he's a married man. He's just not the type to cheat.
1年以上前 ash87 said…
lol this sucks - im in the uk so havent seen series ten yet, but im gonna have to find somewhere to watch it online so I can
a) find out if i hate greylek as much as u guys, and
b) find out what she said about Casey!!

*goes hunting for svu vids online*
1年以上前 ebathory said…
ash87, all the season 10 episodes can be found in the links section on this spot, just filter for 'Season 10' and 'full episode' and they'll come up!
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
trust me ash87 you are gonna HATE her when you see it!
1年以上前 ash87 said…
Thanks ebathory, ill check that out - im off uni 2moro afternoon so ill watch them all then!!
lol elliotishot im sure i will, i have to admit i wasnt fussed on Casey when she first started cos i really liked Alex, but she grew on me, doesnt sound like Greylek will! I'll let u know.
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
Okay so Retro also made me hate Greylek less, now I still don't like her, I just dislike her slightly less!!!!
Eyeballing shirtless Elliot though *not that I can blame her really* was not good!!!! I kept waiting for Liv to walk in and make her shoo!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvtheshow said…
First Meeting of GHA:
Hello my name is ~luv~ and I hate the new SVU A.D.A. Kim Grayleck. I might pass out if she gets to go on for a whole season. *starts hyperventilating*
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
hello my names elliotishot and if I have to watch Greyleck one more time im gonna smother myself
1年以上前 svuroxmysox said…
Hello my name is svuroxmysox and if they don't get rid of McMan-face asap i'm gonna shoot myself in the face.
1年以上前 BeSafe said…
Lol, I reckon' I'll follow the crowd...hello my name is BeSafe and if I have to watch any more of Kim Greylek I just might attack Dick Wolf...
1年以上前 ebathory said…
Hello my name is Ebathory and I'm a Greylek-hater-aholic....

(everyone else says 'Hello ebathory')

I can see myself gradually hating her less, but she'll never compare to Alex (my favourite ADA to date)
1年以上前 livi_wells said…
Ummmm *nervous giggles* I know I have a problem and I'm here to find help.

My name is Livi_Wells and I hate kim Greylek. If I have to force myslef to watch her one more time I swear I will hunt Dick Wolf down and will personally assassinate the writers and write my own SVU ep...It might not be a great storyline but there will be plenty of e/o action....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 elliotishot said…
hello Livi_Wells I like your idea better than smothering myself