LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 New Spot Look: CLOSED

nikki8green6 posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 04:10PM
So we voted and the majority of votes say it's time for a link .

BANNERS
* Should measure 800pixels long and 100pixels high so not to be distorted.
* Banners should be Law & Order: SVU related
* Banners should include current cast ONLY.
* If you are submitting a banner that you didn't create, you should have permission from the person who did.

ICONS
* Icons should measure 150x150pixels, 200x200pixels, 250x250pixels or 300x300pixels so as not to be distorted.
* Icons should be Law&Order: SVU related.
* If you didn't create the icon you are submitting you should have permission from the person who did.

I'll make a deadline once banners and icons are submitted.
I'll make pick for banner first.
Once the pick is made, please vote for the banner you think looks best for the spot and not based on the person who made it.
last edited on Dec 31, 2012 at 12:59PM

LAW & ORDER:性犯罪特捜班 21 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
smile
Is this still active? I'd like to make a few, if it is...
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
Yes, it's still active.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
[removed first icon/banner set because, as predicted, once seen on another computer, the 'DEARGOD what have I done?!' moment happened. Apologies to your eyes and everyone else's who had the misfortune of seeing those fuzzy, pixellated, oddly-colored pieces of crap.]

An icon in which I have attempted to recreate the glow for 'SVU' because the full title is too long to look anything but awful in an icon.
last edited 1年以上前
 [removed first icon/banner set because, as predicted, once seen on another computer, the 'DEARGOD wha
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Yep... been there, done that. I'm still waiting for them to decide on who will be the next full time A.D.A so we can include him/her.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
B&W banner from the pictures shown in the opening credits. At least no one can whine about their favorite character being left out. =P
last edited 1年以上前
 B&W banner from the pictures shown in the opening credits. At least no one can whine about their favo
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
...and a sepia version, like the rest of the opening credits.

(Tried one with the current cast's credit pics, but they were all bunched up because of the stupid text and I didn't like it enough to save it. Boooo.)
last edited 1年以上前
 ...and a sepia version, like the rest of the opening credits. (Tried one with the current cast's
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Love them!
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Here are a couple of banners I threw together.. I still have another I'm working on but it isn't finished yet..
 Here are a couple of banners I threw together.. I still have another I'm working on but it isn't fini
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Here is another variation of the same banner...
 Here is another variation of the same banner...
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
Here is an icon...
 Here is an icon...
1年以上前 KenzieR said…
I made an icon and banner.
Here's the banner:
 I made an アイコン and banner. Here's the banner:
1年以上前 KenzieR said…
Here's the icon:
 Here's the icon:
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
I guess since we have a few banners now, I'll make a pick for new spot banner in 5 days so if anyone else would like to submit a banner for consideration please submit it by then or if you need more time just let me know.
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
New Spot Banner: link
New banner is now up....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
New Spot Icon: link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
If anyone has suggestions for spot motto, please post them...
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

Obvious choice, but I couldn't find any quotes that seemed general enough. If that's too long, just the first line, I guess. I don't know the motto limit now that they've changed everything. Again. Dammitpop.
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
If you need to shorten it this might work I just took out some words that still kept the tag in some what the same. But if you can fit the full version go with it.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. The dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are known as the Special Victims Unit."
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
I've been trying to find a shorter tagline for the show for a few days now and the only one I can find that is specific to the show is the one you guys submitted. I'm not sure what the character limit is for spot motto is because, like Sarcasm said, some things on the spot have been changed again. I guess I'll message one of the F4 about it and see what we have to work with...
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
big smile
That was quick. It fits! =D *points to spot's home page*
1年以上前 nikki8green6 said…
That was quick...... PROPS to whomever for *Speedy Updates*

So much better than the old one...
last edited 1年以上前