黒子のバスケ Who's your 上, ページのトップへ 10 favourite character in KNB?

maro-chan posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 09:25AM
well i love all teiko members GOM including haizaki shogu...
male
1.akashi seijuro
2.aomine daiki
3.himuro tatsuya (i think he's very cool)
4.kagami taiga
5.haizaki shogu (dunno why i like him eventhough he's a super duper jerk)
6.kise shouta
7.midorima shintarou
8.murasakibara atsushi
9.teppei kiyoshi and junpei hyurga
10.kuroko tetsuya(why tetsu last?? cause everyone already like him so i don't put him in the first and )

female(well i think theres only 4%girls in knb ..oh well..no wonder there's a lot of BL hahah XDD)
1.momoi satsuki(ohh.u already know she's my fav..actually my first impression i thought she was really annoying..but later i like her since she's close to dai-chan..then later become my fav character)well evryone just hate her=3=
2.aida riko (honestly who don't LOVE RIKO-CHAN..she's so funny..she my first fav character at first then ..things happen and blah ..blah..)
3.alex garcia...(pffff..duh~she's so funny)
4.....ahhhh...
5.???
6.no girls anymore??
7.=3=
8.??
9.nah~???
10.gender bender GOM??hahaha
 well i 愛 all teiko members GOM including haizaki shogu... male 1.akashi seijuro 2.aomine daiki
save

黒子のバスケ 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Nalu-love said…
heart
Well mines is:
1. Akashi (he's intimidating, sexy, smart, i love his hair an eyes)
2. Atsushi (he's tall, alil childish, he loves food aka dessert and we're kind a like)
3. Aomine (he's sexy, i love his skillz in basket, he's funny)
4. Kise (sexy, hot, childish, strong, funny too)
5. kiyoshi ( i love his confidence, his will neva to give up an have fun, funny)
6. Mitobe ( cute, i love that he cooks, caring, an awww love him)
7. Midorima ( he's funny as well, i love his skillz, he's cute and smart)
8. Tetsuya ( wow hmmm there's soo much bout him dat im speechless)
9. Kagami ( i love his strength, sexy, funny an man more)
10. Tetsuya #2 ( Kyaahhhh i love him he is soo kawwiii,ne?)

i love riko-chan, satsuki:D
 Well mines is: 1. Akashi (he's intimidating, sexy, smart, i 愛 his hair an eyes) 2. Atsushi (he'
maro-chan commented…
yeah..#1 akashi!!we have the same taste..hahah..XDD..*nod *nod.. 1年以上前
Nalu-love commented…
lolz yep we do :D Akashi will always be #1 for me^.- 1年以上前
1年以上前 HeartfulStitch said…
I don't have exactly 10 but, so far I like...

1. Taiga Kagami~ ( Definitely my most favorite character~ I really love his confidence and strength... Nothing really seems to intimidate him. I like that he's very confident in his abilities and skills. Even in the face of difficulty, uncertainty, or an out of this world tough opponent he grins and keeps his head held high. Maybe a little similar to a "laugh in the face of danger" kind of person. He's really amazing. Plus he's rather amusing and I find him kind of cute...)
2. Tetsuya Kuroko~ (I love his personality and his character is really awesome.)
3. Koganei Shinji~ (He's sooo adorkable~ Love him so much~! Also... I want to draw whiskers on his face and give him cat ears...)
4. Mitobe Rinnosuke~ (He's so sweet and cute~)
5. Junpei Hyuga (I love when he goes into his "clutch time" personality. He's so epic~)
6. Ryouta Kise~ (He's like a little boy, it's so adorable. At first I really didn't like him but, I slowly started to after awhile. He's really cute.)
7. Midorima Shintarou~ (He's rather interesting. I like his personality and he seems very amusing. I think if I knew someone similar to him in real life I would have fun teasing them~)

Oh and I adore Riko-chan~ This girl is seriously made of pure awesome. She's an amazing coach and wonderful person~ I admire her a little actually...

Edit:
8. Ryo Sakurai~ (Sumimasen!! He's so adorable!! I love Sakurai <3)
9. Shun Izuki~ (His puns are so ridiculous. I love him~ Panda bread! Seriously adore Izu-chan~)
10. Takao Kazunari~ (He's really awesome. His relationship with Midorima-senpai is very humorous. I love their friendship~)
last edited 1年以上前
 I don't have exactly 10 but, so far I like... 1. Taiga Kagami~ ( Definitely my most お気に入り char
Nalu-love commented…
wow same here i 愛 them:D riko is a kickass coach 1年以上前
HeartfulStitch commented…
Indeed she is. -smiles- 1年以上前
maro-chan commented…
we all agree riko is awesome>///< 1年以上前
HeartfulStitch commented…
Yep~ -smiles- 1年以上前
1年以上前 kakukun said…
1) Kuroko Testuya - Definitely my favorite character. <3 I love him! XD He's absolutely adorable. ~ I also like his way of playing basketball. His passes and steals are amazing! Oh, and the color of his eyes and hair is my favorite color. :3
2) Midorima Shintarou - He's awesome! I love it when he's ranting about horoscopes. :D I also really like the fact that he can shoot from any part of the court. Is that even possible? XD
3) Kagami Taiga - His determination really inspires me. And the fact that he's afraid of dogs makes him really adorable, but I pity jim sometimmes. Dogs are so cute. :3
4) Kise Ryouta - I want to learn how to copy other people's moves too. XD
5) Aomine Daiki - I really like his style of playing basketball. :) It's really awesome! Sometimes it makes me think: Is that even humanly possible?
6) Murasakibara Atsushi - He's awesome! X3 I love the fact that he's loves to eat. ~ He can be quite scary as a center though. ^^
7) Akashi Seijuro - The captain of the Generation of Miracles and Rakuzan high! He's amazing! I love the fact that he can predict what other opponents can do. X3
8) Hyuga Junpei - The team captain and clutch shooter. He's absolutely hilarious!
9) Shun Izuki- Is there such thing as an eagle eye? If so, I want it!! XD
10) Takao Kazunari - I love him and Midorima! X3 They're hilarious. Although he's a really good player too, he has the Hawk eye. ~

And agreed! Riko is awesome. ~ I also like Alex. :D

Hmmm ... That's it for now. ~ I'm currently still trying to find time to read the manga to see all the characters. :)
last edited 1年以上前
 1) [b]Kuroko Testuya[/b] - Definitely my お気に入り character. <3 I 愛 him! XD He's absolutely adorab
maro-chan commented…
ohhh..a kuroko ファン i see..(well everyone loves who doesn't).. 1年以上前
Nalu-love commented…
gotta 愛 tetsu-kun:D 1年以上前
1年以上前 soran said…
big smile
Here's my top 10:

1.) KUROKO TETSUYA (I really LOVE him <3)
2.) KISE RYOUTA (So handsome and cool too!)
3.) KAGAMI TAIGA (Tough and funny sometimes)
4.) JUNPEI HYUUGA (Awesome captain!)
5.) IZUKI SHUN (That eagle of him is amazing)
6.) RIKO AIDA (I really like her coaching skills)
7.) SHINJI KOGANEI (SO FUNNY! LOL!)
8.) AOMINE DAIKI (He's cocky, but I have to admit that his skills in basket are too awesome)
9.) MIDORIMA SHINTAROU (His shooting skills are great!)
10.) TEPPEI KIYOSHI (An indeed interesting person)
 Here's my 上, ページのトップへ 10: 1.) KUROKO TETSUYA (I really 愛 him <3) 2.) KISE RYOUTA (So handsome and cool
1年以上前 MikiTakarai said…
My Top 10 is: 10)Kuroko Tetsuya(Cute,pretty and incredible passes)
9)Izuki Shun(their bad jokes XDDDD)
8)Kise Ryota(his eyes and his beautiful face)
7)Aomine Daiki(He is the best player around KNB)
6)Kagami Taiga(His double eyebrows XDDD and legs ¬¬)
5)Nijimura Shuuzo(his voice ,his mouth and eyes)
4)Akashi Seijuro(His eyes and voice)
3)Himuro Tatsuya(His poker face and voice,it´s sexy!!!! )
2)Midorima Shintaro(His eyes,his voice and his "nanodayo")
1)Mayuzumi Chihiro(Is perfect for me)
1年以上前 0takuPride said…
1. Takao (He gets no love ❤)
2. Izuki (His jokes tho XD)
3. Kiyoshi (I admire his defensive skills)
4. Murasakibara (same)
5. Aomine (so awesome!!)
6. Akashi (so mysterious 😎)
7. Midorima (the lucky items tho XD)
8. Hyuuga (amazing leader)
9. Kuroko (Who doesn't love him?)
10. Kagami (His jumps are amazing)