Klaus and Bonnie Why Klonnie?

skins-01-fan posted on Oct 28, 2011 at 06:01PM
I thought a thread would be a great idea to get to know one another & also to chat about this insanely hot AU couple! So plz don't be shy and post away!!!
 I thought a thread would be a great idea to get to know one another & also to chat about this insanel

Klaus and Bonnie 20 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 skins-01-fan said…
big smile
Hey anyone on?
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
heart
Ok so I'll be the first to reply...lol....Why Klonnie?! So many reasons! I love both characters and the whole idea is of course physically appealing to get the shallow stuff out of the way first..they would be HOT....but I feel it goes deeper than that. I think that Bonnie and Klaus are lonely and beautiful characters. I feel like Klaus wants something or someone to hold onto and Bonnie in really unappreciated so they could help each other in alot of ways. Also Bonnie is a martyr in every sense of the word and if any one could teach her how to be selfish and think about self preservation its Klaus. Another thing is Bonnie has yet to be with someone who loves her and be someone's first choice and at the same time I think Klaus really wants someone who is willing to stay by his side and not by force but because they want to and as loyal as Bonnie is and as obsessive as Klaus is I think that they could be that for each other. Also I think that they can help each other grow as characters because Bonnie is really good and Klaus is really bad I think they would balance each other out and I think that Bonnie having a relationship with Klaus would help her better understand the gray area when it comes to good and evil and Bonnie could show Klaus that there are other ways to get what he wants. Also I think that if Klaus fell for Bonnie he could better understand Stefan's love for Elena and his sisters feelings for Stefan he'd understand that it doesn't have to be one or the other that just because you're in love with someone that it doesn't mean you love your family and friends any less and that even though love can be a weakness it can bring your strength as well. But maybe I am getting ahead of myself so I will stop. LOL!
1年以上前 lilou265 said…
heart
okay my why i ship this couple is cause of a book:

On day God and Lucifer make a deal they will put one of they best agent on the earth and they will see who make the best job, So god send an Angel and Lucifer send a Demon, the Angel and The Demon where each of their side and neither one nor the other now what the other look like one day they both go the do they work to the same place and they fell in love with each other and the Angel show her world to the devil "how she help homeless, junkie, heartbroken, people" and the Devil show her all the luxe off the life "chocolate wish she never eat of her life" when they find out who there really are "the Agent for God/Lucifer" they try to ignore together but could so they run away together from they Boss "God/Lucifer" but they could they where always after them, they try the give up they life for each other "she give up helping people for him and go to hell whit him or he give up make people miserable for her and go to heaven with her" but could she was always willing to help people and he couldn't help them! and they run away but the devil was not willing to give this live to the love of his live so he give up his "offered himself kill to the devil" for let her live!!!!!

Okay i read this Book in July and I noticed that since The Beginning of the book it was KLONNIE that play the the whole characters in my head and i felt FOR KLONNIE SO MUCH AND IT WAS BECOME BIGGER THAN BAMON!!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
surprise
@Lilou:I want to read this book! XD OMG! I do that all the time though I find myself reading something or watching something and if the characters remind me of Klonnie then BOOM thats who they are in my head and I think that why I can see so many possiblities with these two! LOVE IT!
1年以上前 skins-01-fan said…
smile
Hey guy :) What's up?
1年以上前 lilou265 said…
heart
@Jazzy it's a French wither but maybe they did the book in English too will look at it!!!! but the title is "Sept jours pour une éternité By Marc Levy" one of the best book ever!!!!!
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
smile
@Lilou: I could only find it in French! :(

@Skins: Hey! Even though I am sooo late! HA!
1年以上前 skins-01-fan said…
@Jazzy: Ur fine hun! I just can't wait for another Klonnie scene! the writers are killing me here!
1年以上前 lilou265 said…
sad
@Jazzy so sorry cause you would love this book sooo much!!!!
1年以上前 jazzywazzy08 said…
tongue
@Lilou: I know I really wanted to read it too! ;_;

@Skins: I need at least one Klonnie scene before the hiatus or a least some sort of indication that Bonnie will be involved in the Originals storyline or I will go crazy! Seriously they are killing me too!
1年以上前 lilou265 said…
smile
@Skins tel us your "Why Klonnie"!!!!!
1年以上前 SaintMissAnna said…
heart
So at first I was whole-heartedly for the Bamon. But ... Klaus appeared. Mean, clever, evil, sexy and free. True, that he is rather a type of possessive psychopath but our Bonnie is not better, I mean possessiveness. I think Klonnie could rock the show if writers gave them a chance. Just more scenes, and their chemistry and fan base definitely be launched :)
As for me, when it comes to Klonnie, no longer exist any other pair. Can there be Stelena, Delena, etc. I do not care, as long as was my dear Klonnie.
Anyway, Bonnie needs a hard man. Someone who will show what it really mean in love and how realy love someone. Someone who will love her and not yet two girls spirits (Jeremy). Or someone who doubted if he loves Bonnie or her "best" friend Elena (yes , i mean Bamon).Someone who could learned her a little bit of selfishness :)and someone for whom Bonnie would be the first choice :p
1年以上前 ForbiddenXtasy said…
Even though I'm a complete and utter Bamon fan I can not help but to love Klonnie. Their hot,sexy and sort of forbidden in a way because he's the bad hybrid dude and she's the good witch. I really hope the writers give these two a chance. They would be great together not to mention explosive!!!!
1年以上前 SaintMissAnna said…
smile
exactly like an angel and a demon;) banned yet tempted
1年以上前 Danna_ said…
My reasons are simple. The most powerful vampire, the most powerful witch... Sounds epic to me ;).
Although many people say that it makes no sense, it's the most logical pairing. Just think about it. All that hate between them... There are SO many things that they could do with that!.

I read somewhere that is illogical, because they hate each other. Well... Exactly! lol. I would be concerned if there is indifference, but this is not the case.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Danya1980 said…
I agree with Danna, hate could be transfommed in love one day and the indifference never.
I love them together because they are eguils. She has all the makings of some who would catch his eys. She is animaly, mystery for him. And she neeed a man not a simple guy with her to feel loved to feel protected to feel that she is a real woman and not only a witch. He need someone like her be with him a her own will. They both are the maturity to feel a real love and not to be alone anymore. Something like that.
1年以上前 Danna_ said…
mischievous
Oh yeah, a man. She definitely needs a man.
1年以上前 skins-01-fan said…
^ Amen to that sister!
1年以上前 Danna_ said…
Honestly, I thought it was obvious that something it was going to happen between them. Since both Salvatore brothers are drooling over Elena all the time *rolleyes*, with Caroline having two guys after her (Remember Tyler?, remember Matt?), And with Jeremy out of the picture for a while... All of this leads me to one place: Klonnie.

It's obvious to me, even if others think otherwise. They have a background. The possibilities are on the table. If only they had a chance...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Danya1980 said…
meh
The only problem is that we can't qive them a chance and a person who can, doesn't want....