キングダム ハーツ Blog/designing KH website- Would like help building articles! :)

SafireAxel posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 01:08PM
link
Any Kingdom Hearts fans come sub to my blog! AND SHARE This with anyone else you think would appreciate it: link

I am also creating a website and would like help building the articles- my latest blog post explains.

キングダム ハーツ 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 TraceCyrusLuvur said…
smile
What kind of articles would you like help writing?
1年以上前 SafireAxel said…
big smile
Have any requests of what to put on the page? So far I have decided to do Character sketches and a basic bit about the game. I have a Character piece on both Sora and Riku at the moment, and I plan to add Ansem (both 1 and 2s), Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas and his gang, and Axel. If you feel like you would be able to develop a nice article about any of them I am totally open to that- send it to me and if its decent I will implement it!

And here are some things I am looking for help with for the site-

+ Someone to create a big detailed article on Heartless. It would need to have at least the main Heartless all broken down and explained- and pictures for each type explained.

+ Someone to create a big detailed article on Nobodies. It would need to have at least the main Nobodies all broken down and explained- and pictures for each type explained.

+ I detailed explanation for each world. (YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THEM ALL! :) Just pick your favorites. Dont forget!! I need pictures for each one you do -or multiple pictures.)

+ If you have something else you'd like to do feel free to comment it.