キングダム ハーツ A New Spot is Born!!!!!!!!!!!!

satria222poxy posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 11:22AM
Just yesterday, I became a member of fanpop and started my first spot.....

"KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES!"

My spot will cover medias that involves with the future Kingdom Hearts installments and also features vids, pics & other medias from the previous Kingdom Hearts games. I'll be keep updating more soon!

Right now, it have 3 fans!!!

I'm looking forward for more fans to join in!!

キングダム ハーツ 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 hellgirl223 said…
Ok Adi, Have Fun and try to be a little more active as in not only in this spot, mkay~! If u need help, just ask me, im sure you'll never regret joining Fanpop^^ Most of the people here are nice and they'll except you for who you are, like me, im weird and some users are really nice to me here, and i think 95% of my secrets are all revealed here. If you want to know more just go to the link Thats a nice place to start where, you can learn more about the users and trust me, they'll be nice to you, unlike our GR10 class, right Adi? :P Here, you can submit videos, images, links, make quizzes, picks, forum, articles, spots and write comments. By the way remember we have the deabte thing next week with Pak Taufeek? i think you might get help in linkWell, at least i wrote the comment there for asking for help =P Oh and Adi, watch link.It's freaking Hilarious! So, once again, feel free to enjoy, explore and have FUN~! Yes, fanpop is crazy but also addicted! Oh- and you'll find me here even crazier than ever. LOL, and watch link, You'll laugh your head off xD-- BTW have u finished ur essay =O?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 khfan12 said…
isn't that basicaly this spot? i'll still join though.
1年以上前 hellgirl223 said…
LOL Never mind =P
1年以上前 LarxeneA said…
cool
hello there .
1年以上前 LarxeneA said…
monkey
hey there. how are u?:)
1年以上前 simpleplan said…
smile
I will
1年以上前 simpleplan said…