Jon & Kate Plus 8 OMG, The 表示する might be cancelled !

Cynndy posted on Nov 30, 2008 at 09:16AM
Has anyone heard about cancelling Jon & Kate? I found an article that links to a petition to continue keeping J & K for more seasons. Seems like critics want the show cancelled for various nutty reasons, but let's just all sign this petition fast. Let's not assume it's just hot air. You never know. Here's the link to the article, and in the article is the link to the petition. (The author is tough on Kate, but never mind that, just sign the petition!)

link
last edited on Nov 30, 2008 at 09:20AM

Jon & Kate Plus 8 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 hbluva said…
I just don't think TLC will cancel their most popular show.
1年以上前 CleoSertori1234 said…
I don't think TLC will cancel the popular show.
1年以上前 TheGosselinsRox said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! THEY CANT!
1年以上前 Crepage said…
TLC wouldn't cancel their most popular show! All the showes arn't as good as this one! OMG! They can't cancel the show!
1年以上前 gosselinfan626 said…
omg. i would DIE!
1年以上前 jean1958 said…
angry
I can only hope its cancelled-dont like the show really dont like Kate and her useless husband.They r no better then octomom.They are using those kids for money and ought to be ashamed of themselves.Why dont Jon get a real job and stop pimpin out his kids for cash,homes,vacations,clothes and now puppies.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
No offense jean1958, but if you don't like the show, then why do you even watch it?
1年以上前 Gosselinfan01 said…
big smile
Dude do u know how bad that would be i would ry 4 days ik it sounds pathetic but idk what ppl say they r the most awesomest ppl ever known on television like really and jean1958 their a family of 10 get real
1年以上前 taber188 said…
Jean, take all the offense if you want... It is intended. You are an idiot if you watch a show so much that you know what happened on last weeks episode, and yet you say you hate it. Get a life. I love the show!