ハリーポッター Why is seven lucky?

Apollo_Vancier posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 03:06AM
Here is why:
__Die one_____Die two
__# rolled_____# rolled
___________1_2_3_4_5_6
____1______2_3_4_5_6_7<-------|
____2______3_4_5_6_7_8<-------|__ This is the graph of
____3______4_5_6_7_8_9<-------| possible outcomes.
____4______5_6_7_8_9_10<------| Notice how seven app-
____5______6_7_8_9_10_11<----| ears the most?
____6______7_8_9_10_11_12<---|
_
And that is why seven is lucky.

ハリーポッター 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Apollo_Vancier said…
Reply if you like it. Give me some feedback. I'll be hosting a Q & A similar to this every week on Knowledge Lovers.
Keeping this at the top of the list...
Keeping it at the top of the list...
I specifically gave the instruction to stay off this web address. Leave!
The person I spoke to erased his comment. I am not that crazy.
Hello again. Reply if you like it or don't understand it.
1年以上前 JUSTPLAINHARRY said…
I don't see the point of it. Maybe u could explain more. That might help me change my thoughts. And possibly 4 everyone else too.
The point of it is to answer a question commonly asked. It also dispells bad feelings towards me(Huh. Maybe he's not so bad."). Another reason is to show some features of a particular club.

To explain it a bit more, at the top of the makeshift graph, you see two labels. One is for the column of numbers that could be rolled on the first of your two dice. These are located on the far left side of the page. The second label is for the possible numbers rolled on the second of your two dice. These are the topmost row, above the other numbers. The design is similar to a multiplication table; if you rolled a one and a one, it comes out to two. It isn'tactually multiplication, so it doesn't come out as one, because you are adding up the dice to ge your total. If you look at the graph, you'll notice that more combinatons come out to seven than any other number. Therfore people thought of seven as lucky. Did that clear up a few things?
No comments on typos. I already acknowledge them.
I just remembered. The main reason for this is because of how Rowling uses seven in Harry Potter(seven is the most powerful wizarding number, etc.).