ハリーポッター Deathly Hallows pt 2 質問

DarkSarcasm posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 06:53AM
Just a few things that bothered me, thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any opinions - you can ask your own here too if you'd like, so the spot won't have a thousand answer requests or wall posts by the end of the week.

-Why is Katie Bell still at Hogwarts in DH2? She's at least *one* year older than Harry, she should've been gone. Unless it's another Marcus Flint situation? Did the movie people just forget about her or did she flunk?

-IMDb says Sean Biggerstaff is in the movie as Oliver Wood. Did anyone actually see him?

-I won't swear to it, as I couldn't exactly see clearly, but did George's ear grow back? What's up with that?

Also, on a funnier note, does link remind anyone else of link from AFI? =P
last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 06:58AM

ハリーポッター 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 twifanpire said…
Why is Katie Bell still at Hogwarts in DH2?
I've been wondering the same thing. Both her and Cho Chang are a year ahead of Harry. At first I thought that in the scene where Snape is talking to all students in the Great Hall, they were wearing school robes just to appear as students and blend with the rest, but then you can clearly see that Snape looks at Cho and nothing happens. So I think it was a movie mistake.

IMDB says Sean Biggerstaff is in the movie as Oliver Wood. Did anyone actually see him?
He was there for about 3 seconds. At least that's all I got. He is the one commanding the attack on the giants. You can see him on his broomstick ahead of a group people yelling, "Come on!" or something like that. I really wanted to see more of him.

I won't swear to it, as I couldn't exactly see clearly, but did George's ear grow back? What's up with that?
Well, in the scene where George asks Fred, "Are you all right, Freddie?" I see no ear when he turns his head. Here, take a look: link

As to the last question, he totally does! :D

And I was wondering, whose body was Professor Trelawney covering up in the Great Hall? I didn't catch that and I want to know.

last edited 1年以上前
 [i]Why is Katie ベル still at Hogwarts in DH2?[/i] I've been wondering the same thing. Both her and
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
Thanks for the info, twifanpire. =)

If you're talking about in The Aftermath when Trelawney's sitting there with a Patil, I think that was Lavender they covered up.