ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 54807 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 40751-40800 of 54807

1年以上前 lucius_malloy said…
good idea. because I know people are always like it doesn't really help. but it does. I swear it does.

and WHYYYYYY?
1年以上前 ThePotatoQueen said…
Someone posted it on facebook and my mouse is dodgy and i accidentaly clicked it.
Now I'm arguing with that girl on facebook, because she posted a horrible status about my friend
your mouse is dodgy... sure ;)
but seriously, why do you bother? block her. unfriend her. she's not worth it.
1年以上前 ThePotatoQueen said…
I think I will :)
So how was your day?
Lmao this made my day
well I had another econ test, which sucks, and then I had to buy new jeans, which sucks, and then my English teacher said he's gonna read Healing this weekend, which kinda sucks and kinda doesn't, and then my mum said she'd help me learn My Inmortal on the piano, which definitely doesn't suck :D so take your pick
sorry it took me so long to get back to you, by the way... I had pizza night with the fam :)
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
Hola guys.

Whats going on??

Did you know that its... Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday! Lol, that song fails miserably

Bum. I have an eye test tomorrow. They're going to tell me off for not wearing my glasses often enough! But the good thing is, I am going shopping afterwards :)

hey cheeky :)

aww that sucks :P why don't you wear your glasses? I couldn't live without mine. and haha I hate shopping :P but good for you :D

guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
I'm gonna go get my glasses :P ;)
I only like shopping when its stuff for me :P Plus I'm choosing what to buy so yeah.

What shall I buy? Maybe some stationery, maybe a book, maybe some creme eggs!

What are you doing tomorrow Emmy?
I aaaam...

going to my goddaughter's christening<3

and now I was rather thinking of going to bed, even though it's 9:30 on a Friday :D oh well
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
Its 7:30pm here
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
angry
Please leave CC alone, BS4.
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Sup, felt like popping in for a bit. Wow, loser.

Lol, I really hope this isn't anyone we know because then I would've totally fallen for it. And I'm super good at guessing when people are fakes..
1年以上前 harrypotterbest said…
Hi guys!
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
HAII best. :D Is anyone here?
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
Bwahahahahaha at the Epilogue being cut thing. XD I was almost to the point of cussing. XD
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
I am, lol, I just didn't see that best had responded. What's crackalckin?
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
big smile
^ Not much. Just got back from a wedding. *Dies* You?
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
THE EPILOGUE GOT CUT?!

It's official. I hate David Yates.

Pretty good. there's this stupid troll/regular person on the Biggerstaff spot though. :/
last edited 1年以上前
A WEDDING?! Awesome :D
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Yeah, weddings are awesome.^^
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
Boo:

"Time Warner Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment have announced the removal of the “epilogue” scene from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 film in July. The studio has decided to cut the scene due to insufficient time to properly edit and insert the scene into the film. Last-minute requirements to reshoot also played a key factor in the cut. Instead, the studio reports the scene will be placed in the DVD release of Part 2.
The scene shadows a moment, 19 years in the future, at Platform 9 ¾ where Harry Potter and wife Ginny [Weasley] Potter are helping their children board the Hogwarts Express for their first day at Hogwarts. Other characters in the scene include Ron Weasley, Hermione [Granger] Weasley, Draco Malfoy, and their children boarding the train as well.
Director David Yates has made a formal statement to the press, declaring “I’m satisfied this won’t have too much of an impact on the film or upset the fans. Not only will the footage be released in the DVD release, but this will also allow more time to display the Battle of Hogwarts, which is what the film is really all about.”
The studio has released a call sheet detailing the cut scene and its placement in the DVD release of Part 2. You can view the sheet by sending an owl to:
707 April Fools Lane, Diagon Alley!
We at Wizarding Life would like to extend our warm wishes by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRED & GEORGE!"

XD

Best, no, not really. :/ I'm soooo tired. Though I find it quite hilarious that there was a wedding on April Fool's day. :P
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
__________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_ (this is not the comment you are looking for)

LOL a Fool's Day wedding I can picture it. "Do you take whoever to be your wife?" "Yeah no, not really." ..... "APRIL FOOLS."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
HOW DID I JUST FALL FOR THAT?!?!?!?
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Oh wait.

I hate you. Damn it. Stupid National Troll Day.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
big smile
Boo, it was an April Fool's joke! :D It's genius! XD The Weasley twins would have been proud.
And I imagined it differently. "Do you take whoever to be your wife?"
- "I do." ... "APRIL FOOL'S SUCKER!"
XD

AllyAM, haha, I did too.
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
^BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

fail.
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
Since Boo's post has been edited, I now feel like I'm talking to myself. XD
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Yeah. Weirdo. Pssht I got the joke.
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
smile
^ Guilty of talking to myself. :)
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Lol, don't worry. It's normal, I talk to myself all the time.
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
I love interwebs April Fools stuff
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Oh my friend was showing people that vid on the bus. LOL Ruth Roll'd.
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
lol >.>
Talking to yourself = the only way to be sure of an intelligent conversation
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
I think I might know who the BS4 is, but I'm not positive..
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
^inbox me with your idea? I wanna help figure it out!
1年以上前 Italktosnakes said…
^Who?
Inbox? x
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
Best, truer words have never been spoken.
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
Was that a compliment best gave me? I don't know, maybe it was. Should I ask her? No, then I'd look dumb. Okay, I have an idea. *Smiles and nods.* True, best, true.
XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Italktosnakes said…
@Boo, I think you MIGHT me right :) x
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
I'm kind of worried if I am right though...
Boo, message me with your theory too, please! I want to help as well :L
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
I is confused. What's going on?

Wow, I'm dumb.
1年以上前 AllyAM said…
You might be right :/ I really hope not though
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
We're trying to figure out who the "troll" could be on the Biggerstaff Family spot.
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
Boo, Inbox me your theory

After all, I am the victim of BS4 :(
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
worried
Boo, you could be right. After all, those two haven't been online particularly recently :O :\
1年以上前 boolander25 said…
I really hope I'm wrong though...

And CC, I'm guessing someone else already told you (lol), but yeah. I'm hoping it's not them.
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
Who? I want to know too. :(
1年以上前 CheekyCheese said…
Yeah, Accio told me