H2O Just Add Water Is Real Mako Island In Australia または Fake As Make Up Island In Filmed ??

mikethecat posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 06:41PM
is real film on mako island or make up the name of mako island in australia ??

H2O Just Add Water 92 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 92

1年以上前 janny108 said…
I believe it is fake.
tssj2005 commented…
IT IS REAL im 10 so dont judge me 1年以上前
rileigh30 commented…
Well Wikipedia isint always right nothing is and if it isint real then what's that island called it must be real cause how did they film the island 1年以上前
1年以上前 mikethecat said…
i looked on internet even on wikipedia there are no mako island. yes it is fake i believe.
WeNdY0000 commented…
Is not faKE 1年以上前
TheDeepBlue commented…
Look guys. I really wish Mako Island was real, the moon pool, everything( I think you'd know why). But check and true, Mako is a computer-based 写真 of an island they made. The cool effects like moving ocean waves and moon reflections, are all on a green screen I think it's called . 1年以上前
1年以上前 janny108 said…
yeah that's where I got my info too I think
1年以上前 Rikki_Roxx said…
meh
I don't have an answer, but if it's fake...that will be sad...hehe.
cleo231 commented…
hi rikki 1年以上前
1年以上前 mikethecat said…
yes, but there another name of island i don't know. probably nearby the island. i guess so.
1年以上前 mikethecat said…
i got some info. www.wikipedia.org list of islands od australia
see under australia capital territory click on mako island so
i notice they say referring to mean a "shark"
australia capital territory is south(new south wales)
1年以上前 mikethecat said…
look at dictinary (merriam-webster and oxford) that mako is meaning type/kind of shark. in picture of shark(mako) in merriam-webster.
that mean shark around on island as mako island you see on tv.
1年以上前 sammers77 said…
smile
Such a fan but I wish that they would make a season 4 and it should just be Bella, Cleo , and Emma . Who agrees? Or they should all go to college and the show still goes on and stuff. Who agrees? I would love to hear from you. :)
SoccerLover07 commented…
I don't I say they've already went to college and they have a husband and kids and stuff but they are still マーメイド and they have told they're kids but they don't know that they're husbands aren't humans and they had something to do with the water tentacle and they were evil mermen but they have been defeated によって the マーメイド and they didn't know that they're wife was the one who defeated them and they have an argument and the kids find an island with a moon pool also but it isn't mako island. 1年以上前
SoccerLover07 commented…
Sorry WAYYY too long of a sentence 1年以上前
TheDeepBlue commented…
I like Rikki the most because I think she is the hottest get ut? Her power? Although I have Cleo's power. My フレンズ have the other two. 1年以上前
1年以上前 sammers77 said…
tongue
Mako island isn't real, but the actual island is real(So I've heard.)Do not use wikipedia for your source. I always use Ask.com. If anyone finds out if it is real post it for everyone! I wish people would just put the right facts on the Internet. :P
1年以上前 bronwynr1 said…
big smile
I agree mermaids in College
Rikki,Emma,Cleo,Lewis & ASh
No charlotte or Bella cause bella is only a character for season 3.
And no Will because the guy who plays him is busy
1年以上前 USAmermaid said…
angelic
I agree with sammers77,
That would be cool.
1年以上前 pupall said…
its fake. i wish it was real though
1年以上前 hannahbell101 said…
smile
I am such a fan but i belive it is not real. even though that would be soooo cool to have the moonpool. i think all the girls should go to college and maybe one of the guys will show up a little.
cleo231 commented…
i dont think they sould go to college 1年以上前
1年以上前 KuriYorokobi said…
smile
The Mako Island was just props no such thing as
a Mako Island but there was a island like it of
australia some where?
1年以上前 mikethecat said…
smile
actually mako island film in sea world in gold coast near brisbane in queensland, australia. there no island only just film in sea world just make up name the island.
1年以上前 rikkih20rules said…
monkey
i belive its fake
 i belive its fake
cleo231 commented…
i wish it was real 1年以上前
namis commented…
I found an island that looks simmiler from above water 1年以上前
1年以上前 katlover234 said…
i think there is no mako but they use tasmania as the island because when they are looking for the treasure they point to tasmania as mako.

1年以上前 sammers77 said…
That is true!
1年以上前 emma182002 said…
sunny
its real Iv been there, its so cool
v1okk commented…
can u please tell me where it is i'd luv 2 go there ive been dreaming of becoming a mermaid since i was 4 1年以上前
cleo231 commented…
hi emma 1年以上前
1年以上前 Divmarine said…
monkey
it is real if you want it to be
1年以上前 rikkih2ofan said…
rainy
It's fake they made the moon pool at the studieo and mako is not real they film it in merely island.
TheDeepBlue commented…
If あなた go on YouTube and type in H2O behind the scenes あなた will see the build the moon pool in time lapse. And tails that were zipped up. So disappointed!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😪😱 1年以上前
1年以上前 nobi400 said…
rainy
Wow I always wanted 2 visit mail and, meet the who casttttt
1年以上前 sammers77 said…
sad
You couldn't have been there I got a letter from them the other day after I asked them if it real. They said the whole thing is a set. The moon pool is an set, the forest is a set, and looking at it completely, they said it was a picture! Emma182002 you are lying... O___o
1年以上前 samanthahannam said…
angry
were do i get the h20 locket come on
mermaidlove333 commented…
i got mine from amozon. あなた can get them on ebay too 1年以上前
1年以上前 samanthahannam said…
im sad i just wont to no were to get the lockets
mermaidlove333 commented…
i have one. あなた can get it on ebay または amozon 1年以上前
chloeesarahh commented…
I have ordered one i got it off of ebay :) 1年以上前
mako12345 commented…
if あなた can,go to australia take a ボート go too the island,focus and あなた will see it+after あなた make it visible go on,if been there saw all and i go in the pool its real,but that 日 it was not full moon,everything is really trust me,chech it uot i will go there again when i make もっと見る money if あなた have any 質問 just ask. 1年以上前
1年以上前 sammers77 said…
tongue
samanthahannam look it up and CHILL OUT!!!!!!!
1年以上前 suzyisbrute said…
If there WAS a mako you better believe I'd be packing my bags to go there!
1年以上前 juicinetcafe said…
smile
it is real i have been there!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 bunnylovesbella said…
heart
i would just LOVE to be on the set!XD and if it was real i so would go! :)
1年以上前 gina15235 said…
sad
It's fake because i saw a video and its only a setup and i searched it on google maps and i cant see it so ya but i wish it was real
1年以上前 h2ofan708 said…
angry
it is ture you should look on you tube h2o be hind sences its ture
1年以上前 h2ogirlisme said…
wink
Its not real it is fiction
Sorry!
1年以上前 xxDiva_chikxx said…
angry
ME TOO AND HOW MUCH??
1年以上前 karatecutie said…
you can get the lockets at sterlingsilverart.com
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mergirl28 said…
smirk
I have been researching islands, and if there was ever going to be a real "mako" island I would say that the closest thing would be Coco island off Costa Rica. It is both tropical and volcanic and it is known for the huge population of sharks and sea life that surround it. Also it is protected and no one lives there except park rangers. To even go there you need special permission. Sounds like the perfect place to have a secret moon pool.
qhaihli commented…
where i 検索 and i did see anything about coco island 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sajida123 said…
heart
O don't be redicelis they are real!!!link
1年以上前 mermaidsrok said…
monkey
It's real but it is not in australia but the moon pool is props and I am a mermaid too aswell as my friend Laylah but me and Laylah found a moon pool and a mako just like them link
cleo231 commented…
i am a real mermaid to 1年以上前
1年以上前 mermaidsrok said…
heart
i <3 H2o
1年以上前 oreomoore said…
im sorry u guys but mako island may or may nt be real if u dont know then u shouldnt say if it is or not their are real merimades on eath tho and the goverment is not gunna let us see them so we gotta find if mako island real or not
1年以上前 oreomoore said…
surprise
and i am from australia
1年以上前 perfectbff said…
smirk
I think it's fake but I RLY want the moonpool to be real. Hey, did anyone notice that there's also a "moonpool" in the warrior cats books after they moves to the lake?
 I think it's fake but I RLY want the moonpool to be real. Hey, did anyone notice that there's also a
1年以上前 perfectbff said…
sunny
cuz I'm as big a Warriors fan as h20
1年以上前 coolannette said…
big smile
I BELEIVE THAT THERE IS A MAKO ISLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Gymnast789 said…
big smile
I like Bella
1年以上前 Gymnast789 said…
big smile
I'm watching H2O right now if I meet Cleo,Ricky, or Bella I would be amazed
1年以上前 cleo312 said…
i live in australia trust me mako island is real
1年以上前 cleo312 said…
and perfect there r 2 moon pools ive found there maybe more r hidden
1年以上前 cleo312 said…
smile
ps dont go 2 the south side moon pool there r spikes at the bottom ofthe hole
hope u take my advice or u mite die
H2OCleoFan commented…
Are あなた serious??? Omg 1年以上前
H2OCleoFan commented…
and where did あなた found these 2 pools ???? How the place does it calls? 1年以上前
Emaline231 commented…
Where OMG can あなた take me there please 1年以上前
1年以上前 prpr123 said…
big smile
i think the moonpool is a movie set bilt at seaworld austrailia but the island is a real island not called maco island.
H2OCleoFan commented…
Really? I believe that the moonpool it's real but it's in other island 😧 1年以上前
1年以上前 H2Omermaidlover said…
angelic
You can get lockets in shops, and also there for, no one believes in this Mao I island nonsence, the thing I believe most is that there are actual mermaids in the World