Grassclan Mentors and Apprentices

orkneymatrix posted on Mar 01, 2010 at 06:49PM
Snowkit, until you have earned your warrior name shall be known as Snowpaw and shall be mentored by Brightheart! Firekit, until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Firepaw, and I, Grassstar shall mentor you!

Ivykit, you have earned your new name! Ivykit, from now on you shall be called Ivypaw and your mentor shall be Iceheart! Fernkit, you too have earned your new name! Until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Fernpaw and shall be mentored by Seasnake! And Petalkit! Until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Petalpaw and your mentor shall be Nightwing! Congrats!

Smileykit, until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Smileypaw and shall be mentored by Petalflight! And Disneykit, until you have earned your warrior name you will be known as Disneypaw and shall be mentored by Rainthistle!

Nightkit, you are ready to become an apprentice! Until you are becoming a warrior, you shall be known as Nightpaw and be mentored by Featherflight! And Sunnykit! Your apprentice name shall be Sunnypaw and your mentor shall be Lilypatch! Brightkit, you will now be known as Brightpaw until you have earned your warrior name and your mentor shall be Tigerclaw! Cloudkit, from now on, until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Cloudpaw and you shall be mentored by Seasnake! And finally out of my kits, Moonkit! Until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Moonpaw! I trust you to be mentored well by Leafpetal! Congrats to all of my kits and their mentors and good luck!
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 08:32PM

Grassclan 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ScottishChic said…
heart
Oooooh.
Congradulations Snowpaw and Firepaw and good luck!!!
1年以上前 l3371 said…
Neat,how do you get new names? This is interesting...
1年以上前 orkneymatrix said…
u change your position in the clan;)
1年以上前 StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
congrats!
1年以上前 orkneymatrix said…
I am expecting
1年以上前 GostOfTigerstar said…
*Touches noses with Brightpaw* You will make a great warrior of GrassClan one day!
1年以上前 GostOfTigerstar said…
laugh
Yes, I know this is 2 months old but still... XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 orkneymatrix said…
Thank you
1年以上前 Mousefang said…
big smile
*touches noses at Smileypaw*